• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events 6th Official MCGamer Awards - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
The art for the awards still isn't out? :(
It will be soon :p

I had it done before the results, but didn't have the names filled in since I wasn't aware of them yet. Once the results were released, I had to go on vacation, and someone else was supposed to fill the names in, but they didn't do it, so I'm trying to work as fast as I can to get them done.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It will be soon :p

I had it done before the results, but didn't have the names filled in since I wasn't aware of them yet. Once the results were released, I had to go on vacation, and someone else was supposed to fill the names in, but they didn't do it, so I'm trying to work as fast as I can to get them done.
In no way do I mean to rush you c:

I myself have had my fair share of times where it's hard to get online to do stuff so I've been there. I can't wait to see what the awards are going to look like :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

Still no awards nor medals :c
Like I told Ceroria, I'm sorry :C

I had everything ready for them, but I had to go on vacation when the results were given to me. Someone else was supposed to fill the names in, since I had made templates that just needed the name and category, but they didn't do that, and when I came back, and I didn't know, and it ended up being almost a week until I found out. I've been working as fast as possible, and they should be released tomorrow. Sorry again!

Last edited:

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score

Still no awards nor medals :c
You should just appreciate that she is making them in the first place man, she has a lot to do, and she is doing this for free after all so it isn't like you paid her to make something and she just didn't do it. She's doing this out of the goodness of her heart.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

I had everything ready for them, but I had to go on vacation when the results were given to me. Someone else was supposed to fill the names in, since I had made templates that just needed the name and category, but they didn't do that, and when I came back, and I didn't know, and it ended up being almost a week until I found out. I've been working as fast as possible, and they should be released tomorrow. Sorry again!
No worries! It's completely understandable haha
You should just appreciate that she is making them in the first place man, she has a lot to do, and she is doing this for free after all so it isn't like you paid her to make something and she just didn't do it. She's doing this out of the goodness of her heart.
It didn't mean to offend duckluv321 with this, and I don't mind waiting for it. It's just that the Kit said "Shortly", he could've informed us about what was going on.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone that won awards and thankyou for everyone who voted for me! Its really awesome to win so many awards again <3 <3

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

And this is why duckluv is a god. Always owning up to things and getting them done. (But ya know your YouTube is feelin' kinda empty)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
And this is why duckluv is a god. Always owning up to things and getting them done. (But ya know your YouTube is feelin' kinda empty)
Yeah, sorry about youtube :( I'll try to work on it!

By the way, were finished yesterday, so Nick should be editing them in soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci