• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 reasons why the staff team is worse than you hope

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I feel that, though yes moderators do have lives outside, and yes, it's too easy to do the easy thing…

I feel like there's a low standard cycle. With many many moderators, what I read about seems to be what many do, because they think that there are others to 'do the dirty work' for them, when if every moderator thinks that, everyone does very poorly (from a player's standpoint).

So what I'm saying is a suggestion, perhaps if from the beginning there were really high standards, and only a select few moderators (less than now) had all of there time devoted to the game, do you think that people would enjoy this? Or would people complain about there being too few moderators to spread out?

Sorry for the lack of addressing anyone, I'm kind of trying to return to this foruming stuff.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when I wrote Feature Suggestions, blind to the fact that they were doomed... -_-

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
It kind of sounds like you'd like all staff members to be people over the age of 18, who live alone and don't have to commit to any responsibilities that can get into the way of their... Minecraft life.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It kind of sounds like you'd like all staff members to be people over the age of 18, who live alone and don't have to commit to any responsibilities that can get into the way of their... Minecraft life.
im not entirely sure how it sounds like i want that
this thread is giving the second side of a story

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci