• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[25% Complete] Home Town Recreation w/ Twist!

Do you like the progress made?

• Total voters

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks really really good. I have seen a staff member say that you need at least 200 chests on a map. Some pictures without shaders would be good :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I would really like to help with chest placements and building i really like this map, as I love England and would love to visit ill definitely be messaging you Skype!! Hope I will be able to take part in this map!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks really good! And only 17% complete :eek: Good luck!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you post some screenshots without shaders please?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
17% Completed... How did you even come up with that number? XD

LOOKS GOOD I COULD NEED SOME BUILDERS FOR MY MAP CALLED Revenge from the Underworld
It's not very nice to take attention away from the subject at hand, and place it on yourself. :(
If you'd like people to help you out, you can make your own thread. :D

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
If you could tell me your skype username i could help you with the chest placement a little bit. Have experience with placing tier 1 and tier 2 s. The staff decide eitch chests is what tier..... So they only pick the best spots. I can explain that a bit bether on skype. Tell me your skype name or how to contact you

Edit: ops didnt see you aleredy putted it in there. Reply to this if you are interessed. And i will add you

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Please may i ask a question. How did you get those Piston heads like that in the Loading bay??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci