• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[25% Complete] Home Town Recreation w/ Twist!

Do you like the progress made?

• Total voters

MCHGamerz

Survivor
Reaction score

Hello there Everyone!

Its Myles here from The MCHGamerz. We are here to present to you our new (work in progress) map.

What's the background? Well we have always been interested in creating MCSG maps so we decided on one thing, to finally create one. Our map will be a complete recreation of our home town, we are adding our own twist though, giving a 'tropical' look to our map. Essentially our map is a massive town area with: Parks, Shops, and more. We are following the structure and layout of our home town but defiantly not the look! The terrain with be altered and many different 'styled' building with be implumented to help distinguish each shop from another.

Builders:

Main Builders:

- Myles Abraham - IGN: MylesAbraham
- Haydn Gynn - IGN: hayhaycrusher
- Kyle Julian - IGN: juhooligan878

We are always looking for more builders! If you are interested please contact us on Skype:
Myles: imylesjames
Haydn: haydn.gynn

Features:

- First full recreation map of the City of Bristol - England.
- Range of invisible traps to enhance game play.
- Over 100+ chest
- Millions of buildings to walk into and explore.
- Creates a very different way of playing MCSG.
- Paying very close attention to detail.
- And More, once we progress even more!

Pictures:
Well now I have given you all the details have a quick look at the map:

Thanks for reading our post! ;)

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck guys, progress is looking good so far! (I highly suggest you add more than 100 chests that is a bit less than usually added) and what is the map radius?

MCHGamerz

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck guys, progress is looking good so far! (I highly suggest you add more than 100 chests that is a bit less than usually added) and what is the map radius?
Thank Nine! We are unsure what radius right now as the map is plan is to be huge! We will definitely add more than 100 chests.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice so far but make sure you execute it well and carry on with the nice progress

Oh and don't forget the ship and the awesome Science Museum

JuHDude

Spectator
Reaction score
We've got loads to do, hopefully we can get it done pretty soon. We welcome any suggestions and we still are looking for some experienced builders to help out! :) Contact Myles or Haydn through skype.

kingbball

Spectator
Reaction score
LOOKS GOOD I COULD NEED SOME BUILDERS FOR MY MAP CALLED Revenge from the Underworld

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, looking sweet! Continue going with it! Also, fancy thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci