• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9, MCGamer, and You: A Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly, please don't drop support for 1.7.1.8 [ ik u said that], if most of the people don't like 1.9, then just drop 1.9 as its rlly bad, because if 1.7 support is removed JUST for 1.9 [just like earlier ik u said u wont],then don't do that we might lose 90% of the community

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I see people complaining that 1.9 will be bad. But we aren't removing 1.7/1.8 which means all the PvP updates, won't be apart of the game, as it isn't available to 1.7/1.8 so basically nothing with our SG gametypes will change. We're just adding the 1.9 option to play the game.
The only games that will really change in the future are the current 1.8 only to be changed to 1.9. (Survival Bingo, UHC etc.)
So basically all in all I don't see a lot of it changing tbh.

All these mods forced to be act all happy. Honestly I don't see why anyone plays this game anymore
And we don't force the staff to "Act all Happy" btw, it's all their own opinion :D

But yeh all in all, I think it will be good, allows the players more options on the server and allows our server to grow more.
The server will have to update at some point so why not now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci