• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
YOu are not allowed to kick someone off the thread, but you are allowed to get a mod if there harrasing you, if austin keeps on getting us mad, well get a mod

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
YOu are not allowed to kick someone off the thread, but you are allowed to get a mod if there harrasing you, if austin keeps on getting us mad, well get a mod
We'll for now on, if you accuse me then I want proof... I'm still waiting for some but....

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
No offence but everyone of your posts are insulting someone or putting someone down, lighten up. Go give an old lady a high five and help a small boy cross the street or something.
1) He ddos threated me 2) I don't need you telling me what to do 3) Leave the thread or I am getting a mod. You cause mass amounts of flame.

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Where's the proof huh little baby girl who luvs me so mutch ad wuld lik to get me in trobs. SHOW THE PROOF NOW!
I am not allowed to show proof, but I do have a screenshotted of you saying "Guess whats not a secret Crafty?" then I said "What?" Then you said "ur ip".
EDIT: Sorry for Double Post.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
1) He ddos threated me 2) I don't need you telling me what to do 3) Leave the thread or I am getting a mod. You cause mass amounts of flame.
I'm sorry if this seems like me provoking you, but all I told you was to lighten up, I caused no flame on this thread atall. I'm just here for comic relief.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, can you put me on prolonged afk? I feel that my pvp skill does not meet your expectations, and need to improve it before furthering with this clan. I will still talk with you guys, just won't participate in much.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, can you put me on prolonged afk? I feel that my pvp skill does not meet your expectations, and need to improve it before furthering with this clan. I will still talk with you guys, just won't participate in much.
I'll give you 2 weeks to do this?

Also guys, can someone tell me, do people still get on? Is it still active, do we do anything? I'm kind of worried, the thread isn't active, so that's why

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci