• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't have any, but still, I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure others would to if you would just leave.
Show me proof and I'll leave... Accuse me and you will not lose me....

I'm a poet and I did not know it!

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm trying to stop getting accused, once I see proof, I shall leave. Now if you don't show me the proof, don't accuse me.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to end the argument, please Austin, just man up and learn to let go.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm trying to stop getting accused, once I see proof, I shall leave. Now if you don't show me the proof, don't accuse me.
crafty has screenshots and has already talked to 2 mods about it. ask crafty for the screenshots.

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok don't accuse me of DdoSing... You were not even there. Get yo facts str8

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok don't accuse me of DdoSing... You were not even there. Get yo facts str8
Guess I have to manually get you off, listen the only reason you joined my clans was because of social status if you didn't botch about ranks people might have actually liked you ow bunnies off your drawing attention to things that are off topic, we dont need your immaturity on our thread. Nuff said biotch

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
Guess I have to manually get you off, listen the only reason you joined my clans was because of social status if you didn't botch about ranks people might have actually liked you ow bunnies off your drawing attention to things that are off topic, we dont need your immaturity on our thread. Nuff said biotch
Ohhhh... Makes sence... NOT... Stop
bypassing the system it's a ban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci