• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone gl in any scrims that we might have today. I might be on the ts, but i might not (still can't play)

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FloppyMonitor
Donor: Diamond
Wins:177/1194
Have Skype/TS: I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): floppymonitor
Have a working mic: I have a working mic, it has good quality
How active are you with the clan: I will be as active i can be. 8/10
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are fns, fishing rod hits, and basic sword to sword combat.
PvP Weaknesses: My pvp weaknesses are long bow shots and lag.
Past Clans: My past clans were Verzon, which got disbanded, and RDDT; poeple were never active on that clan.
Timezone: I am currently living in the Pacific Time Zone.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: As I have mentioned, i am 13 years old and i like to have competition in my life. Whenever it comes to doing activities with other peers, i tend to be very competitive and that is why i want to be in a clan. I would like to have clan battles and i hope to perform to my very best if i get accepted into the clan. One last thing would be that i want to be as active as i can when i have the time to play. Unfortunately, i cannot play during the week, but during the weekend, i can play for hours on end. Frig, this is for you: Remember me? Well you should because i was in Verzon with you. I had the best time playing Minecraft by doing scrims and having clan battles; also when we went on Insanity pvp server I got to see how good i was compared to all the other poeple in the clan. Bringing me into the clan with a lot of people would make my life a whole lot better. I hope to get accepted and play with my old friends in Verzon. Thanks for reading this,
~Floppy

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are fns, fishing rod hits, and basic sword to sword combat.
Past Clans: My past clans were Verzon, which got disbanded, and RDDT; poeple were never active on that clan.
Lastly, tell us about yourself: As I have mentioned, i am 13 years old and i like to have competition in my life. Whenever it comes to doing activities with other peers, i tend to be very competitive and that is why i want to be in a clan. I would like to have clan battles and i hope to perform to my very best if i get accepted into the clan. One last thing would be that i want to be as active as i can when i have the time to play. Unfortunately, i cannot play during the week, but during the weekend, i can play for hours on end. Frig, this is for you: Remember me? Well you should because i was in Verzon with you. I had the best time playing Minecraft by doing scrims and having clan battles; also when we went on Insanity pvp server I got to see how good i was compared to all the other poeple in the clan. Bringing me into the clan with a lot of people would make my life a whole lot better. I hope to get accepted and play with my old friends in Verzon. Thanks for reading this,
~Floppy
Nice app

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
~Floppy
Accepted for trial! Be active on ts.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score

Hello there! This is the clan thread for Inviction, and new and upcoming clan with some great talent and also amazing teamwork! If you would like to join be active on teamspeak and join us in various activities that we participate in as a clan. In other words, if you would like to join and you fufill all of the qualifications needed in order to join this clan, you have a great chance of getting accepted. Well remember to come play with us, and have fun!

200+ Wins
Maturity (12+)
TeamSpeak (No Exceptions)
PvP Skill (Must be able to pass 1v1 tryouts)
Map Knowledge (Must know callout for SG4, SG Highway, Valleyside, Holiday & TSG2
Donor is recommended
Activity

Minecraft IGN:
Wins:
Have Skype/TS:
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Have a working mic:
How active are you with the clan:
PvP Strengths:
PvP Weaknesses:
Past Clans:
Timezone:
Lastly, tell us about yourself:

Note* For an easier time playing and hanging with us, please join this Teamspeak IP. That is where we will be playing

TS: ts100.light-speed.com:8776

Roster: 9/15

Does not include Co-Leaders or Leaders

Leaders:
- Sim_Man
- Frigidus_

Co-Leaders:
-Ericbubby
-FreshedOutJay

Officers: Max of 3
-Golden_Champion
- T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h (Trial)