• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Gonna go studysome moar!! And frog, when will trial captain be done? Or when will people get picked?

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Those were the days. Why did we have to merge I liked it before when you and Jay were leader and we had our own ts. That was the best.
They where the days the world is forever changing and this was a good change

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
They where the days the world is forever changing and this was a good change
My opinion os the merge really wasn't the best idea, maybe others think it was good and I respect that. Please don't think of this as flame.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
My opinion os the merge really wasn't the best idea, maybe others think it was good and I respect that. Please don't think of this as flame.
Ok I won't people have there opinions I and I respect that.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
The merge was like what many people say, fame over friends, and im sorry to my friends <3 Also to MinedAndCrafted5 we will clan battle maybe on March 28th, i am on vacation

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
Is that a thing?
Yeah it means if he wants to become a single clan again he can Unmerge so he can chose to become a single clan again. Just like Convulsion they merged then Frog wanted to unmerge so he can become a clan that is just by themselfs with no other clan merged with them.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah it means if he wants to become a single clan again he can Unmerge so he can chose to become a single clan again. Just like Convulsion they merged then Frog wanted to unmerge so he can become a clan that is just by themselfs with no other clan merged with them.
We'll we aren't ever doing that so TEHANANAANBABASN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci