• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Epic3114
Wins: 16 really low ik :(
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yes/Yes/Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): live:epiccole311
PvP Strengths: some hand to hand, lil f n s, some rod, good with bow and arrows, chest finder
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3 or more at a time, lag

I really want to join because i want to be apart of a competitive clan that is good and plays to win not just to play!!! I also want to play with players better than me so that they can hopefully help me out and show me how to do some stuff and get better. I want to meet new people that are cool and about my age and not be younger than me. I want to have some pvp friends that are cool to hang out with and have fun with. I have my own server too so that we could do several different things on it like i could host my own SG on my server or we can do other games on it too!!! I want to join so that i can get better and help people out, no matter how many hearts i have even if its half i still come to save and help people even if im about to die!!!

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
For April fools on MCSG they made it so if u make a sword, it turns into a fish, everyone has the same skin and when u type in chat, its purple font. Also If you move off your podium in pregame it auto kills you. Just an update

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Ughhhhhhhhhh, welp, we will have a clan meeting if anyone would like to come whos left (thursday), I will be the one talking as well as pig

Last edited:

T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h

Platinum
Reaction score
Well...it was nice while it lasted. Thanks to everyone for joining Inviction...I will never forget it. R.I.P. Inviction

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci