• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Inviction [US] ♕

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I am leaving. Reason: I don't feel as if this clan will go much father. I love all you guys, and I wish you luck.

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had some of the best moments in MCSG with this clan, but yes, I'm resigning and leaving the clan. I really don't see this clan going far seeing as we just lost all of our key members. I know clans have ups and downs and people leaving and joining, but it's not going to be the same clan as it was.

Dabacon/Leo - I swear, if you still have the screenshots in to bit, I'm dun. But anyways, luv you and I remembered when I was in a Skype call with you and inviting to be in the clan! I really don't have much to say because I'm still going to keep in touch with you in Skype.

Fly - Best Mexican, you're probably one of the most underrated player(nah, hockey sucks) I remembered playing UHC with you at Saturday or Sunday and I got gg SKRAPED. And Ye, I still have the screenshot of 3-0 in bio shock with you.

Hockey - fag c:

Frigidus - I luv it when you pull Asian jokes in me. Not, and yes, you're a fag too.

Ryan - I didn't really get to talk to you and today morning was probably the best conversation ever. Those Asian jokes thoe.

Toe - JewHair.

That's probably it and hopefully, we'll keep in touch(that sounds wrong) And lastly, this is my peepeepee, this is my peepeepee. #invic4lyfe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci