• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, yesterday...
You joining another clan shows us are impatient and are not loyal, even if it was just, yesterday. If you are application is not accepted with the other apps after you, then you are probably Denied.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
You joining another clan shows us are impatient and are not loyal, even if it was just, yesterday. If you are application is not accepted with the other apps after you, then you are probably Denied.
#DatGrammarDoe

AviVulza

Survivor
Reaction score
I know I'm just trying to help a clan. I didn't join a clan for being impatient, which is the weird thing. I am very loyal to clans and he is one of my friends, so I joined to help out. I know I am denied because I am in another clan... Derp.

XSTRIKERS

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: XSTRIKERS
Name: Danny
Wins: 80
Timezone: Florida
Times Available: Florida time, from 6 to 9
Past Clans: Zenon, Alleviators, Immortals
Additional Information: I'm currently using my mac since it's the best computer I have atm until I get my new one, this mac doesn't have microphone thing to plug in.(Whatever it's called)

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Buffy2224
Name: Sorry cannot let you know unless we become friends...
Wins: 317
Timezone: Pacific
Times Available: Any days really when i come home from school (3:30 is when it ends), and i play a lot on the weekends if nothing is going on (4-5 hours sometimes more or less).:)
Past Clans: My first clan was the republic, i was about to be accepted as member until the clan disbanded.My second clan was Sovey but the same thing happened i was about to be accepted until it disbanded.Hopefully this will be a clan that i will become a member in and have fun in.
Additional Information: Sadly i just had surgery on my left arm which is my arm I us to move with in Minecraft,so im not going to be as good as i normally am.Otherwise i hope i become a member in this clan and get to know the leaders better because i already am good friends with the members. #Insanity:D
ACCEPTED!!!

BrielleTanner

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TannerBoom8 o_O
Name: Tanner :cool:
Wins: 300
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone- Cali
Times Available: 3-9 on week days and all day on weekends most of the time
Past Clans: Oblivion, United a while ago. Don't judge. ;} I am a team player, I always stick with the clan, i do not backstab, nuf said.
Additional Information: I play in my room so it is quiet and i am focused, but still like to have fun and keep a conversation going. Planning on getting a beast computer in about a month. But i have no lag heehee. :oops:
I am #Insane :D:p:D:p

Last edited:

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft IGN: Math_Magician7
Name: Charlie
Wins: ~1200
Timezone: PST
Times Available: 5-9 pm on Mondays, 3-5 pm on Tuesdays, 2-5 pm Wednesday, 3-6 pm Thursday, 3-6 pm/8-11 pm Friday, Mostly all day on Saturday, 2-9 on Sunday.
Past Clans: Alliance, Primeval, Titans, Sovereign (for like 4 days), and Forsaken

Additional Information:
Strengths: Bows, Scrimmaging, Map knowledge, Strafing, listening, and my 25 ping to US servers.
Weaknesses: Straight up sword fights, getting set on fire.
Why I would like to be in the clan: I want to be in an organized clan with active leaders and mature people.
-Math

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
Times Available: 5-9 pm on Mondays, 3-5 pm on Tuesdays, 2-5 pm Wednesday, 3-6 pm Thursday, 3-6 pm/8-11 pm Friday, Mostly all day on Saturday, 2-9 on Sunday.
Past Clans: Alliance, Primeval, Titans, Sovereign (for like 4 days), and Forsaken

Additional Information:
Strengths: Bows, Scrimmaging, Map knowledge, Strafing, listening, and my 25 ping to US servers.
Why I would like to be in the clan: I want to be in an organized clan with active leaders and mature people.
-Math
W8 you left #4sucken?

elexzor

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:

Additional Information:
-Math
AKCEPT HIM PLZ

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:

Additional Information:
-Math
Mmmk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci