• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Insanity (US Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, we are a competitive clan. We have NO fun. We practice 24/7 and you cannot have a life to join.
My mom said she doesn't approve of me and my girlfriend making out because I'm only 9 so if I drop her, I have no life then can I join?

Buffy2224

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Buffy2224
Name: Sorry cannot let you know unless we become friends...
Wins: 317
Timezone: Pacific
Times Available: Any days really when i come home from school (3:30 is when it ends), and i play a lot on the weekends if nothing is going on (4-5 hours sometimes more or less).:)
Past Clans: My first clan was the republic, i was about to be accepted as member until the clan disbanded.My second clan was Sovey but the same thing happened i was about to be accepted until it disbanded.Hopefully this will be a clan that i will become a member in and have fun in.
Additional Information: Sadly i just had surgery on my left arm which is my arm I us to move with in Minecraft,so im not going to be as good as i normally am.Otherwise i hope i become a member in this clan and get to know the leaders better because i already am good friends with the members. #Insanity:D

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Times Available: Any days really when i come home from school (3:30 is when it ends), and i play a lot on the weekends if nothing is going on (4-5 hours sometimes more or less).:)
Past Clans: My first clan was the republic, i was about to be accepted as member until the clan disbanded.My second clan was Sovey but the same thing happened i was about to be accepted until it disbanded.Hopefully this will be a clan that i will become a member in and have fun in.
Additional Information: Sadly i just had surgery on my left arm which is my arm I us to move with in Minecraft,so im not going to be as good as i normally am.Otherwise i hope i become a member in this clan and get to know the leaders better because i already am good friends with the members. #Insanity:D
I swear if you deny this BK, I'm going to call this clan s#!t.

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
You aren't allowed to say your first name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci