• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xExtend

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: Exttend/Flipzyy/Exaq/Golfs
  • Wins: 860+
  • Games Played: 3012 (Exactly, xD)
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: naww, My skype is FlipzyyMC doe
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Y
  • Past Clans: Lotz
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yeah, Killyourbutt and Prophesies.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: L like Native's Accent
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Put Flipper as Owner!!!!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yeah, Killyourbutt and Prophesies.
My boy flippers. Accepted.

Reaction score
Get on TS for rank.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, nobody has Pm'd or told me on TS why I was kicked so I guess your just ignoring me now. Well, I've had a great time in Native's clans. Kronic Fallen and Eternity. I've made a lot if new friends and hope to keep our strong relationship. I just want to tag some people that have my my journey the amazing time it was.

NativeTalent - Haha whats's up boii. I've known you for like 6 months or something and been supporting you for a long time and I love the way you run your clans and I'm sure Eternity will keep striving for that #1 spot I know you can do it!

UpdatinStatus - Wuzzup niqqa 12 haha I haven't known you as long as native but we clicked pretty fast and I've gotten to know you a lot more and your a really cool guy!

Hellvay - Whatsup losa haha we have been in Eternity since the start and we ballin

ImJustJenny - Hey Jenny <3. I meet you through Eternity and now we are dating <3 ily.

Freshedoutjay - wazzup niqqa 12 yeah we are fresh and you got dem jayyssss

Well, i'm sorry If I didn't tag anyone I'm sick and really tired. I hope I can come back one day and do better what I did wrong. As for now you can keep my TS cause I'm nice like that. I hope i'll be told why I was kicked.

Thank's for the amazing journey everyone who made it how it was I love you all (no homo) and keep strong Native you know you got this! Native always remember this and everyone else: "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." don't give up an keep shining! I'll miss you all and hope I can come back. Thank's again for the journey <3

Sincerely,
Subtract

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Well, nobody has Pm'd or told me on TS why I was kicked so I guess your just ignoring me now. Well, I've had a great time in Native's clans. Kronic Fallen and Eternity. I've made a lot if new friends and hope to keep our strong relationship. I just want to tag some people that have my my journey the amazing time it was.

NativeTalent - Haha whats's up boii. I've known you for like 6 months or something and been supporting you for a long time and I love the way you run your clans and I'm sure Eternity will keep striving for that #1 spot I know you can do it!

UpdatinStatus - Wuzzup niqqa 12 haha I haven't known you as long as native but we clicked pretty fast and I've gotten to know you a lot more and your a really cool guy!

Hellvay - Whatsup losa haha we have been in Eternity since the start and we ballin

ImJustJenny - Hey Jenny <3. I meet you through Eternity and now we are dating <3 ily.

Freshedoutjay - wazzup niqqa 12 yeah we are fresh and you got dem jayyssss

Well, i'm sorry If I didn't tag anyone I'm sick and really tired. I hope I can come back one day and do better what I did wrong. As for now you can keep my TS cause I'm nice like that. I hope i'll be told why I was kicked.

Thank's for the amazing journey everyone who made it how it was I love you all (no homo) and keep strong Native you know you got this! Native always remember this and everyone else: "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." don't give up an keep shining! I'll miss you all and hope I can come back. Thank's again for the journey <3

Sincerely,
Subtract
Ask Status or Sim for reasoning. But I will miss you too. Gl in wherever you go c:

Dragonfossil

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: Dragonfossil
  • Wins: 115
  • Games Played: 1100-1200
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes
  • Past Clans: Instinct
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Nope sorry
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to join the clan, main reason being that I am looking for people to communicate with and socialize with. I am decent at pvp and would consider myself above decent. I also would like to join to interact with new people and get to know and play.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: One thing i would change about the clan is to be more accepting and try and let some members to join and judge them by there skills not stats. Because i feel as though that might be a factor, considering that everyone was bad when they first started.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Ask Status or Sim for reasoning. But I will miss you too. Gl in wherever you go c:
I asked Sim and he said he doesn't know niether does Kill and Status isn't online. And Hopefully you'll let me back one day. Cause I applied to a clan but it will never be the same as this.

HohoGod

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: HohoHD
  • Wins:217 (may be updated)
  • Games Played: 1900+
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: I used to be in #Kronic
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes, Last time i wasn't because i had a lot of rl problems but now i can be active.
  • Past Clans: #Kronic, #ThePast, #Paradox
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes, Back then in #Kronic, i teamed with native, update
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Because I want to join a clan that can cooperate with others and i want to participate in CB/SCRIMS
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Winning dem clan battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci