• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyone

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you all for taking me to this long journey, I personally had great time with all of you! I really don't know if I will apply in the future, we'll see where the MCSG gods lead me to :D cya!

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: McOrangeBurger
  • Wins: 163.
  • Games Played: 1729.
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes I did.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: I am active on the TeamSpeak.
  • Past Clans: Verzon, Prestige
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: I have teamed with everyone in the clan.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: This is my home, I just got kicked but I didn't apply for a different clan,I stayed dedicated to this clan. I will fix ANY issue anyone has with me just tell me straight up ( in a PM or on TeamSpeak). I will be a better person, no matter what the reason was of me being kicked I will fix it fast.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Nothing.
~Please take my app into consideration, I know I have had many chances but please take this into consideration.

Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: McOrangeBurger
  • Wins: 163.
  • Games Played: 1729.
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes I did.
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: I am active on the TeamSpeak.
  • Past Clans: Verzon, Prestige
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: I have teamed with everyone in the clan.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: This is my home, I just got kicked but I didn't apply for a different clan,I stayed dedicated to this clan. I will fix ANY issue anyone has with me just tell me straight up ( in a PM or on TeamSpeak). I will be a better person, no matter what the reason was of me being kicked I will fix it fast.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Nothing.
~Please take my app into consideration, I know I have had many chances but please take this into consideration.
Very dedicated, nice app btw!
Application
Pending. - I need to discuss this with the Staff.
Please be active on the TeamSpeak.

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Hajj native make the max members and elites 18 just to handle things much better <3 playboy

T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h
  • Wins: 378
  • Games Played: 1024
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes, and will be more often (sorry about that, I've been really busy with school)
  • Past Clans: Eternity
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Honestly, I can't imagine myself joining any other clans. This is my first one, and i love it here. I made some amazing friends, and I don't want to let it all go. I'm sorry for anything that I did wrong, please give me another chance and I promise I will make you guys proud.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Nothing
~And if I don't get re-accepted, I wanna say I love you all new and old, and thanks for all the memories. I will miss you. :)

Reaction score
  • Minecraft ID: T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h
  • Wins: 378
  • Games Played: 1024
  • Did You Add The Leader on Skype: Yes
  • Active On Our TS [Y/N]: Yes, and will be more often (sorry about that, I've been really busy with school)
  • Past Clans: Eternity
  • Have You Teamed With Any Of The Leaders or Officers: Yes
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Honestly, I can't imagine myself joining any other clans. This is my first one, and i love it here. I made some amazing friends, and I don't want to let it all go. I'm sorry for anything that I did wrong, please give me another chance and I promise I will make you guys proud.
  • One Thing You'd Change About This Clan: Nothing
~And if I don't get re-accepted, I wanna say I love you all new and old, and thanks for all the memories. I will miss you. :)
Application Pending. - I have to discuss this with the staff, for now please be active on the TeamSpeak.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Kicked
SubtractHD
T3h_Fl4bBy_P1g3h
crazykiller12
jake854
FallenMc
McOrange

I am extremely sorry but these people have been sadly removed from the clan :c This was a very tough decision and also it has nothing to do with you as people. We love you guys all but it was necessary for the forward movement of the clan. The following people need to be "talked" to in order to correct errors to prevent them from being kicked.

Need To Be Talked To
Golden_Champion
Slayeer
Hacky
blotz_g2
Can you PM me why?

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Good job guys, we are up 2-1 vs Instinct, lets keep this going after I eat b-fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci