• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJay

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: jazzper10
Wins: 287
Games Played: 3057
Skype Name: jasper.pedroza10
Past Clans: #Chop, #eZpvp, #Solar, #RetroLegacy
Reason You Left Those Clans: I had no part in it but for #Chop, #eZpvp, and #RetroLegacy they all disbanded. I left #Solar to focus on school.
Why Do You Want To Join: I am familiar with the owner and want to join a stable clan. I feel like I can trust this one because of the amount of members and the good leadership.
Will You Be Active: Yes. Other than on Tuesdays and some other occasions I should be able to be active.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I am a long time member of mcsg. I have been playing since the release of v2 and am a skilled pvp'er. My ratio is bad because for a long time I didn't team. I have began to team more often because the game gets a little boring. I want to be in a stable clan and meet new people.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I WROTE IT ON MY PHONE DON'T YOU COMPLAIN.

I think all of the owners/leaders really care about keeping this clan strong and going far. Although we come from different clans, I can already tell the staff works super well together and hopefully the members all get used to each other quickly, as well as getting used to having some new higher-ups. Once that happens it'll just seem like it was always like this. ;)
http://prntscr.com/31jfg1

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: jazzper10
Wins: 287
Games Played: 3057
Skype Name: jasper.pedroza10
Past Clans: #Chop, #eZpvp, #Solar, #RetroLegacy
Reason You Left Those Clans: I had no part in it but for #Chop, #eZpvp, and #RetroLegacy they all disbanded. I left #Solar to focus on school.
Why Do You Want To Join: I am familiar with the owner and want to join a stable clan. I feel like I can trust this one because of the amount of members and the good leadership.
Will You Be Active: Yes. Other than on Tuesdays and some other occasions I should be able to be active.
Short Paragraph Telling Us Who You Are: I am a long time member of mcsg. I have been playing since the release of v2 and am a skilled pvp'er. My ratio is bad because for a long time I didn't team. I have began to team more often because the game gets a little boring. I want to be in a stable clan and meet new people.
Denied

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
K well since everyone's asking why we merged, I guess i'll put the full explanation here.

and ya this is gun be super long soz

So, as a lot of you probably know, Ascension was going downhill. We weren't really thinking of disbanding, but there was very few of us left and it was becoming increasingly difficult to find enough members to scrim with. People has decided to all leave at once, and it didn't really look like it was going to go anywhere.. So, somebody brought up the idea of a merge. I didn't like it at first, but it was the last hope to keep my promise of never disbanding my clan.

So I agreed to it. We began looking for a clan to merge with, but we didn't really wanna ask anyone who was too well established or anything because they probably wouldn't wanna do that. {Hence why I didn't ask Eternity.}

Okay, so last night I made a post on the Ascension thread, stating that there might be a big change that would depict the future of the clan, and to PM me of you wanted to know what was up. So, Native, being curious, PM'd me. I told him we were looking for a clan to possibly merge with and he said they'd probably be up for it. So, all five of the staff, excluding Tut, got in a skype call and discussed details {after goofing off for like an hour XD.} and we came up with the way everything is now.

The merge is quite beneficial to both clans, {well, we're now one clan.<3} it kept Ascension together and pretty much saved us. But, quoting Native here: "My clan was good but we were not stable. You guys not only enhance us pvp wise, but also foundation and stability wise."

So, this provides both clans with stability and more people to rely on. Once we all get used to each other, everything will turn out just fine and I believe it will make both clans stronger in the end.

THERE YA GO. c:

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
K well since everyone's asking why we merged, I guess i'll put the full explanation here.

So, as a lot of you probably know, Ascension was going downhill. We weren't really thinking of disbanding, but there was very few of us left and it was becoming increasingly difficult to find enough members to scrim with. People has decided to all leave at once, and it didn't really look like it was going to go anywhere.. So, somebody brought up the idea of a merge. I didn't like it at first, but it was the last hope to keep my promise of never disbanding my clan.

So I agreed to it. We began looking for a clan to merge with, but we didn't really wanna ask anyone who was too well established or anything because they probably wouldn't wanna do that. {Hence why I didn't ask Eternity.}

Okay, so last night I made a post on the Ascension thread, stating that there might be a big change that would depict the future of the clan, and to PM me of you wanted to know what was up. So, Native, being curious, PM'd me. I told him we were looking for a clan to possibly merge with and he said they'd probably be up for it. So, all five of the staff, excluding Tut, got in a skype call and discussed details {after goofing off for like an hour XD.} and we came up with the way everything is now.

The merge is quite beneficial to both clans, {well, we're now one clan.<3} it kept Ascension together and pretty much saved us. But, quoting Native here: "My clan was good but we were not stable. You guys not only enhance us pvp wise, but also foundation and stability wise."

So, this provides both clans with stability and more people to rely on. Once we all get used to each other, everything will turn out just fine and I believe it will make both clans stronger in the end.

THERE YA GO. c:
You never PM'd it to us, you liar! :mad:
Lol jk

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score

THERE YA GO. c:
:* someone pass me a tissue please. beautiful just beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci