• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Gl. Usualy clans who merge go downhill. But here I think this will go far and

"Daddy, what's eternity"
"Well son...
This is actually our second merge. Eternity was a mergeed clan with slaters clan. Thats how we got our foundation members and we worked to where we are now. Now that we have ascension, we have the stability and potential to go even further.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks cuz I was not about to write that long message on my phone xD
I WROTE IT ON MY PHONE DON'T YOU COMPLAIN.

Gl. Usualy clans who merge go downhill. But here I think this will go far and

"Daddy, what's eternity"
"Well son...
I think all of the owners/leaders really care about keeping this clan strong and going far. Although we come from different clans, I can already tell the staff works super well together and hopefully the members all get used to each other quickly, as well as getting used to having some new higher-ups. Once that happens it'll just seem like it was always like this. ;)

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
I WROTE IT ON MY PHONE DON'T YOU COMPLAIN.

I think all of the owners/leaders really care about keeping this clan strong and going far. Although we come from different clans, I can already tell the staff works super well together and hopefully the members all get used to each other quickly, as well as getting used to having some new higher-ups. Once that happens it'll just seem like it was always like this. ;)

U gave me liek one sentence +4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci