• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
- shadowblaze12
Skype Name:
- chris.aguirre20
Past Clans:
- Chrome, Almost Rebels, Royalsv1, Royalsv3, TheKings.
Reason You Left Those Clans:
- Allright, well Rebels is a bit complicated. Someone on the inside said, if I keep up being active, I have a good chance of getting accepted for trial in Rebels. Chrome, well, Everyone was just leaving, and it wasn't really feeling like a clan anymore. I left, bringing all of my memories, and willing to drop them if you need me to. Royals, I left due to the fact that me and Xero were just plain not compatible. We, after a long time, became friends :) Royalsv3 disbanded due to the drama, I didn't want to leave though.
Why Do You Want To Join:
- Eternity is a clan which is active. I like clans that always put up a good fight, whether it's a friendly FFA, or a clan battle, no matter what are the odds. I was lost, thrown in the dust, but found myself applying to Eternity. I asked Native if there was the slightest probability I could be invited. He said, be active on the TS if you would like to be invited. And, well, I've participated in a "fakescrim". I've been pretty active, and good friends with most people. I might be quiet, might act like I don't fit in, but I do. I just like focusing while I'm playing MCSG, that's all.
Extra:
-
I know you said Chrome members are probably never going to be accepted, but you should at least give me a chance. I may have been in Chrome, but you shouldn't deny someone on their clans. If you have had bad history with Chrome, give us a chance. because, if we somewhat don't like you guys, then, why are we here? I know I want to be here, and I know my intentions. To be of great help to the clan.

- Thanks for reading
- Chris

Native

District 13
Reaction score
We're going to have to have a little talk later ponchoo
Minecraft ID:
- shadowblaze12
Skype Name:
- chris.aguirre20
Past Clans:
- Chrome, Almost Rebels, Royalsv1, Royalsv3, TheKings.
Reason You Left Those Clans:
- Allright, well Rebels is a bit complicated. Someone on the inside said, if I keep up being active, I have a good chance of getting accepted for trial in Rebels. Chrome, well, Everyone was just leaving, and it wasn't really feeling like a clan anymore. I left, bringing all of my memories, and willing to drop them if you need me to. Royals, I left due to the fact that me and Xero were just plain not compatible. We, after a long time, became friends :) Royalsv3 disbanded due to the drama, I didn't want to leave though.
Why Do You Want To Join:
- Eternity is a clan which is active. I like clans that always put up a good fight, whether it's a friendly FFA, or a clan battle, no matter what are the odds. I was lost, thrown in the dust, but found myself applying to Eternity. I asked Native if there was the slightest probability I could be invited. He said, be active on the TS if you would like to be invited. And, well, I've participated in a "fakescrim". I've been pretty active, and good friends with most people. I might be quiet, might act like I don't fit in, but I do. I just like focusing while I'm playing MCSG, that's all.
Extra:
-
I know you said Chrome members are probably never going to be accepted, but you should at least give me a chance. I may have been in Chrome, but you shouldn't deny someone on their clans. If you have had bad history with Chrome, give us a chance. because, if we somewhat don't like you guys, then, why are we here? I know I want to be here, and I know my intentions. To be of great help to the clan.

- Thanks for reading
- Chris
Accepted as Trial

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iHaxors_

Skype Name: jess123259

Past Clans: After my break of mcsg: Supremacy, Regality

Reason You Left Those Clans: Supremacy: I left Supremacy because of people not respecting me and playing to many other games. Regality: I didn't feel right as a leader plus my clan had no one ever on.

Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join the Eternity to basically have fun. I love people who can just mess around and have a great time playing mcsg. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to Clan Battles, Scrims and Clan Wars, I will take it 100% seriously and be very mature when in battle. Another reason I want to join is because I like a lot of people in here especially someone who has no talent c: jk jk :p But basically I want to join for a great of experience of taking it seriously and having a great time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci