• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Btw Native if you still have Skype add me to group clan chat pls ty bb
Native
Added
L0L #3????? That's WEAK. Always strive for #1, and if you fall short never give up. Remember 3rd is the one with the hairy chest (1st is worst, 2nd is best, 3 is one w/ hairy chest JAJJAJAJJA). I like hairy chested women
I heard someones coming back soon c:

Last edited:

tofomofo

Survivor
Reaction score
Against all odds, this clan has risen. We will continue to rise until we have reached the top. Once we reach the top we will go above and beyond to set new standards. The only thing that can stop us, is ourselves. We are the members of Eternity. Forever shall we reign.
CLAN INFORMATION:
Teamspeak IP - 64.34.202.140:10577
Clan Founded - January 12, 2014 by NativeTalent
REQUIREMENTS:
Donor - This is very important because having donor allows you to participate in clan events without any issue.
Mic - Having a good quality mic w/o background noise improves overall communication
Skill - We are looking for good pvpers that are able to hold their ground and able to pass tryouts
Teamspeak & Skype - These two things will be our main form of communication. Upon acceptance, you will be added to a skype group
Active - We want all people to be extremely active so that we are able to enjoy each other's company as well as do clan events whenever desired
Routes & Callouts - You must know all routes and callouts on the following maps (Survival Games 4, Survival Games Highway, Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, Teweran 2)

US ETERNITY ROSTER: (CURRENTLY FULL)
Owner:
NativeTalent - Skype: NativeTalentMC
Leaders:
Tofomofo
UpdatinStatus
Officers:
Stabazam
KingTut11

Elites:
average_name
hockeymagic
Members:
Fusion
Hellvay
bbLLER
bucketz76
blotz_g2
Vexemize
swiitchbackz
StillHacky
CubedFruits
qweasdrtyfgh
BulletJC
iMightTroll
chriswillis1234
Errupt
On Break:
MathMatix_
superslayer421
CLAN BATTLE RECORDS:
Eternity vs Shocked - 6v6 First To 3: 3-0 Win
Eternity vs Deflection - 6v6 First To 3: 3-0 Win
Eternity vs Prestige - 6v6 First To 3: 2-3 Loss
Eternity vs Illusion - 6v6 First To 3: 3-1 Win
Eternity vs Rival - 6v6 First To 3: 0-3 Loss
Eternity vs Frozen - 6v6 First To 3: 3-0 Win
Eternity vs CyanVolts - 6v6 First To 3: 2-2 Postpone
Eternity vs Instinct - 6v6 First To 3: 3-2 Win
Eternity vs Instinct - 6v6 First To 3: 3-1 Win

TECHATON'S CLAN WARS SEASON 2:
Eternity vs Chrome - 8v8 One Round: 4-0 Win
Eternity vs Rebels - 8v8 One Round: ?

mad the new tread thingy

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Against all odds, this clan has risen. We will continue to rise until we have reached the top. Once we reach the top we will go above and beyond to set new standards. The only thing that can stop us, is ourselves. We are the members of Eternity. Forever shall we reign.
CLAN INFORMATION:
Teamspeak IP - 64.34.202.140:10577
Clan Founded - January 12, 2014 by NativeTalent
REQUIREMENTS:
Donor - This is very important because having donor allows you to participate in clan events without any issue.
Mic - Having a good quality mic w/o background noise improves overall communication
Skill - We are looking for good pvpers that are able to hold their ground and able to pass tryouts
Teamspeak & Skype - These two things will be our main form of communication. Upon acceptance, you will be added to a skype group
Active - We want all people to be extremely active so that we are able to enjoy each other's company as well as do clan events whenever desired
Routes & Callouts - You must know all routes and callouts on the following maps (Survival Games 4, Survival Games Highway, Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, Teweran 2)

US ETERNITY ROSTER: (CURRENTLY FULL)
Owner:
NativeTalent - Skype: NativeTalentMC
Leaders:
Tofomofo
UpdatinStatus
Officers:
Stabazam
KingTut11

Elites:
average_name
hockeymagic
Members:
Fusion
Hellvay
bbLLER
bucketz76
blotz_g2
Vexemize
swiitchbackz
StillHacky
CubedFruits
qweasdrtyfgh
BulletJC
iMightTroll
chriswillis1234
Errupt
On Break:
MathMatix_
superslayer421
CLAN BATTLE RECORDS:
Eternity vs Shocked - 6v6 First To 3: 3-0 Win
Eternity vs Deflection - 6v6 First To 3: 3-0 Win
Eternity vs Prestige - 6v6 First To 3: 2-3 Loss
Eternity vs Illusion - 6v6 First To 3: 3-1 Win
Eternity vs Rival - 6v6 First To 3: 0-3 Loss
Eternity vs Frozen - 6v6 First To 3: 3-0 Win
Eternity vs CyanVolts - 6v6 First To 3: 2-2 Postpone
Eternity vs Instinct - 6v6 First To 3: 3-2 Win
Eternity vs Instinct - 6v6 First To 3: 3-1 Win

TECHATON'S CLAN WARS SEASON 2:
Eternity vs Chrome - 8v8 One Round: 4-0 Win
Eternity vs Rebels - 8v8 One Round: ?

mad the new tread thingy
That's perfect but can I have elite cheerleader it fits me better

Native

District 13
Reaction score
When I return we will be making small changes. These changes are:
- Minor roster changes. (status will inform me of who hasn't been active or who hasn't been meeting the rising standards)
- Our acceptance process will be changed to involve everyone in the clan (some sort of voting system)
- Very specific routes on the clan battle maps (Routes that we will never deviate from)
- Also if possible I will be working on getting us a private server that we will be able to use for our personal enjoyment as well as studying for clan wars.
- Another "if" is that hopefully I will be able to find a good GFX artist to make some of us art.
- Also when I return ranks will be given out such as Elites, Officers, and possibly a new leader.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
- Minor roster changes. (status will inform me of who hasn't been active or who hasn't been meeting the rising standards)
- Our acceptance process will be changed to involve everyone in the clan (some sort of voting system)
- Very specific routes on the clan battle maps (Routes that we will never deviate from)
- Also if possible I will be working on getting us a private server that we will be able to use for our personal enjoyment as well as studying for clan wars.
- Another "if" is that hopefully I will be able to find a good GFX artist to make some of us art.
- Also when I return ranks will be given out such as Elites, Officers, and possibly a new leader.
fuku im doing that stuff as we speak

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Native bigboi put in work

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
The new voting system...wonder who got that from.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci