• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ʀoyals ⎛US Division⎠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipzy

Survivor
Reaction score

Age: I am currently 13 years of age, turning 14 this August 25th!

IGN: Kipzy or IxLegendz with Proficientz

Name: Kellen but I prefer Kip!

Wins: 270 + 35 + 20 + 155 = 480

Games Played: Just around 3000 total, but that is because I played many many games as an inexperienced player! I hope this infracture does not conclude my chances of being able to join the clan!

Skype Name: IxLegendz

Donor: Iron donor

Maturity level (0/10): 8.5

Activity level (0/10): 9.9

Past clans: Prodigious, Sovereign, Poptarts, Element, Element2.0 etc

Why would you want to join this clan? I had a downfall with my last clan always disagreeing with their opinions and such I feel as if I don't want to be apart of them and realized that this clan is a stronger suit for me and will help me prove to the world that I can be who I am! I know this clan from when it used to exist, I used to be rivals with this clan and I feel that I now need to come together with this clan because it honestly just feels like a better home then where I was at just a little while ago its not as fun knowing that the next morning your leader/owner could be banned for DD'oS threatenings! I mean lets be real here! We all want to be founded upon our establishment with good founders and this clan has that! I really hope my past does not interfere with the present it't something I would go back and change but it's out of my ability thanks!"-Its better to be hated for good reasons, than to be loved for reasons that don't exist" -Kipper

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score

Games Played: Just around 3000 total, but that is because I played many many games as an inexperienced player! I hope this infracture does not conclude my chances of being able to join the clan!

Why would you want to join this clan? I had a downfall with my last clan always disagreeing with their opinions and such I feel as if I don't want to be apart of them and realized that this clan is a stronger suit for me and will help me prove to the world that I can be who I am! "-Its better to be hated for good reasons, than to be loved for reasons that don't exist" -Kipper

Accepted as member! Please be active on teamspeak and have fun.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Why would you want to join this clan? I had a downfall with my last clan always disagreeing with their opinions and such I feel as if I don't want to be apart of them and realized that this clan is a stronger suit for me and will help me prove to the world that I can be who I am! I know this clan from when it used to exist, I used to be rivals with this clan and I feel that I now need to come together with this clan because it honestly just feels like a better home then where I was at just a little while ago its not as fun knowing that the next morning your leader/owner could be banned for DD'oS threatenings! I mean lets be real here! We all want to be founded upon our establishment with good founders and this clan has that! I really hope my past does not interfere with the present it't something I would go back and change but it's out of my ability thanks!"-Its better to be hated for good reasons, than to be loved for reasons that don't exist" -Kipper

I will admit, since that last time I've seen you, my opinion on you has changed. You're actually respectful (for the most part) and pretty chill. I know we haven't had the best past, but we can forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci