• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ʀoyals ⎛US Division⎠

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Hm. As I see it, if another clan DDOS's another clan to win victory. That would be cheating, more specifically resulting in a DQ. Which I conclude that Royals would win the battle, no questions asked by the other team.

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Excuse me for my actions I have acted extremely immature I am to competitive with clans. clan period have gotten so much more competitive and I hate that!

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Hm. As I see it, if another clan DDOS's another clan to win victory. That would be cheating, more specifically resulting in a DQ. Which I conclude that Royals would win the battle, no questions asked by the other team.
The Problem has been resolved please do not mention it...
Edit: Sorry For double post!

Reaction score
Excuse me for my actions I have acted extremely immature I am to competitive with clans. clan period have gotten so much more competitive and I hate that!
It's fine, just discontinue the flame, please :p
No one was getting DDosed during the battle, except for Flip, which as far as I know, none of our members were DDosing him. However, after the battle, our clan members were accusing the other clan of DDosing us, since over half of us lagged out prior to being on their Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci