• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zyroth-Ban For Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImpulseAU

Spectator
Reaction score
Zyroth Ban For Abuse

Zyroth and I, InfectiousAU were in a game on MCSG we were perfectly fine until deathmatch. In deathmatch he said can I win? I said nah sorry, I'll have iron sword you have diamond and we 1vs1 k? He said sure ok. I 1vs1 and so I beat him. After that he left the skype call and also called me a dog and told me to bunnies off which is a bannable offense. 1. He sweared, saying bunnies off I believe that is swearing. 2. He said I was a dog, calling others a dog I believe is insulting. I have proof, I hope that ViolentKitten Mooclan can have a look at this thread of me talking about Zyroth getting banned. Add my skype to chat with me about Zyroth my skype is PinkPvper.

Attachments

edward608

Survivor
Reaction score
firstly impulse , you cant get him banned cause he wasnt saying it to you on mcsg it was on skype if he has abused you on skype its different secondly you have to get screenshots of him abusing you on mcsg not on skype and thirdly he called you a dog because you either betrayed him or did an unfair fight so i dont think that he is gonna get banned. ¬¬¬

J

Jojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci