• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZniZ97's Resignation letter

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello everybody. This is my resignation letter. Well, it isn't that long of a letter, but I will have the reasons why I am leaving the staff team in this text.

I have been a staff member for almost 4 months, and it has been an amazing journey! I have made lots of friends by this, and that is just awesome. It has been the best staff team I've ever been in, and it'll always be. MCSG was always a dream for me to become staff on, and in the beginning of my mcsg career, I thought I had no chanse. Then, I posted my 3rd app at the 29th of March, hoping to get an answer.
The answer came when I woke up on my birthday, 25th of April. I saw that Dave replied to my mod app with an «INTERVIEW» sign. I was happy, you don't even know. I was literally jumping around in my room! :) (DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY xD)
I took my interview later that day, which was scary xD I got dragged up to the Mod Interviewing room, nervously. Bic was the one who leaded the interview. They asked about my age, in one of the questions. I answered that My birthday was today, and I'm 16. They then Wished me Happy Birthday, and sang the song. That was truly amazing! <3
About 10-15 minutes later (I think) I got moved back to the Waiting room which was full of people who was going to be interviewed while Bic and the others were discussing. They were cheering me up, which was awesome. About a minute later, I got moved back up. Bic told me that they had discussed, and decided to give me moderator! I got poked to death with the message «CONGRATS <3». That was probably the best time of my life ever! Mod on MCSG is a huge achievement to reach, and I am proud I got this far in MCSG.
I have been thinking of this for a while, and I think it's time for me to make the final decision.

You guys/girls may wonder why I am leaving the staff... The reason is mostly because of school. School starts in 5 days for me, and I have to focus alot on school this year, and also the next two years after that. I also do sports like football and judo, which takes time aswell... In addition to that, I am also moderating some other servers. I also own one of them with AlexHH25 and KD181999. This, all together will take lots of times, in addition to that I am a social guy who has a life (yes, I do actually). This, all together is too much for me, and as MCSG takes a lot of time to moderate as it is a guge community, I have decided to leave the staff team. I can't handle this much tbh.

One thing that I also miss, is to be in clans and participate in clanbattles and stuff. That is the thing I have missed the most during the time as a moderator as they aren't allowed to.

I say thank you too all the staff for being an amazing team, and because of this, I may re-apply in the future if I'm allowed to (I've applied 3 times). Love you, staff <3

~ZniZ Out :c

P.S: If I have bad grammar. I wrote this at 2 am

NOTE: I will still be playing! Just not gonna moderate

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense, was it necessary to put 2 threads about you leaving?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci