• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zioligy's UHC (Season 1) Looking for players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, but good luck getting players who can record and who aren’t already in Infinity or QuadNines tournament, just saying, shouldn’t be so picky...
Please dont start a flame war just because you are amd you didnt get picked. Also if we dont get enough players by then we will wait till those are over.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Trust me, I’m not mad, cause I’m already in InfinityUHC and am going to be accepted into WertQuadNines UHC, so yeah, your loss

MobDanceStudios

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you: 13
MCSG Stats (w/l) : 123
Have skype: yes
Have a good mic: sort of
Know how to play: yes
Are you able to record everything and post the 2 hour game or less onto youtube? yes (if its the right time)
Good with strangers: sort of
Ever play UHC : i have played some test matches
Ever watched a full season of uhc: yes (GraserMC)

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you: 17
MCSG Stats (w/l) : 77/513
Have skype: Yes(Will PM it if need be)
Have a good mic: Yes, Blue Snowball
Know how to play: Yes I do :)
Are you able to record everything and post the 2 hour game or less onto youtube? Yes I can. It might not render correctly with the coloring as my PC is having a problem with that.
Good with strangers: Yes I am, I might be shy at first but in this case I wont be :p
Ever play UHC : I play Reddit UHC's all the time.
Ever watched a full season of uhc: I have watched Graser and ThatOneTomahawks perspective on the latest season.
(P.S Please Only consider me if you are not in need of helpers to watch the game and youtube videos.)

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you: 12
MCSG Stats (w/l) : 1350/6000
Have skype: Yeah (Playplay.Pasut)
Have a good mic: Yesh
Know how to play: Of corse :D
Are you able to record everything and post the 2 hour game or less onto youtube? No but if it's one of the requirement and I'll get denied for not recording I will but if I have a choice I would prefer not yo
Good with strangers: Yeah am a Phoenix officer No. AU clan (well known) did lots of trial/interview
Ever play UHC : Nope
Ever watched a full season of uhc: Yeah of ThatOneTomahawk and Branbob83
(P.S Applying for Red team :D Sweg)

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you: 17
MCSG Stats (w/l) : 77/513
Have skype: Yes(Will PM it if need be)
Have a good mic: Yes, Blue Snowball
Know how to play: Yes I do :)
Are you able to record everything and post the 2 hour game or less onto youtube? Yes I can. It might not render correctly with the coloring as my PC is having a problem with that.
Good with strangers: Yes I am, I might be shy at first but in this case I wont be :p
Ever play UHC : I play Reddit UHC's all the time.
Ever watched a full season of uhc: I have watched Graser and ThatOneTomahawks perspective on the latest season.
(P.S Please Only consider me if you are not in need of helpers to watch the game and youtube videos.)
I am proud to tell you that you are ACCEPTED DairyKing__
How old are you: 12
MCSG Stats (w/l) : 1350/6000
Have skype: Yeah (Playplay.Pasut)
Have a good mic: Yesh
Know how to play: Of corse :D
Are you able to record everything and post the 2 hour game or less onto youtube? No but if it's one of the requirement and I'll get denied for not recording I will but if I have a choice I would prefer not yo
Good with strangers: Yeah am a Phoenix officer No. AU clan (well known) did lots of trial/interview
Ever play UHC : Nope
Ever watched a full season of uhc: Yeah of ThatOneTomahawk and Branbob83
(P.S Applying for Red team :D Sweg)
You are ACCEPTED! Zekrom_Ares

How old are you: 13
MCSG Stats (w/l) : 123
Have skype: yes
Have a good mic: sort of
Know how to play: yes
Are you able to record everything and post the 2 hour game or less onto youtube? yes (if its the right time)
Good with strangers: sort of
Ever play UHC : i have played some test matches
Ever watched a full season of uhc: yes (GraserMC)
You are ACCEPTED!
MobDanceStudios

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci