• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zeejayy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
On second thought, I can't possibly compete with ryan, No possible way I can play as much as him.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Lol zeejayy realized what a life is..... But he is still the best player... (Who plays on their main account).....
Again, not trying to say he is bad, but he has told me that I am better than him. I then believe that somemugger is better than me...

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I'm just curious, but why does it seem like some mods, NOT all, use reach?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just curious, but why does it seem like some mods, NOT all, use reach?
I've never heard of this before but I am sure non of the mods would use hacks of any kind. Maybe they have really good connection to the servers or if in the case they are hacking report it straight to a sr.mod or higher.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I've never heard of this before but I am sure non of the mods would use hacks of any kind. Maybe they have really good connection to the servers or if in the case they are hacking report it straight to a sr.mod or higher.
If you've seen MattChappy's video of Aerunner killing him is just plain old weird. I do know that mods won't hack.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I love to watch the battle from the sidelines (because I lagg on US). I hope iProGames or Elgoldo ever passes iFrox....ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci