• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZedChase

Do you want ZedChase?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't get a chance to play it :(

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
ZedChase, the Temple Run based MCGamer mini-game that had begun development over half a year ago developed by Forairan . So what's happened to it? Has it's development stopped and why? It has it's own side in the hub, and I think that a lot of people would enjoy playing it, and something so original (for a minecraft server) is bound to bring popularity, so what's happened to it? I, personally, had a TON of fun when I first played it, when it was in beta, and I would love to know if it's going to stay in development and make it's way onto MCGamer. I think it would greatly improve the in game community diversity.

For those who do not know about it, you can find more out about it at zedchase.com

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I think haven ZedChase is great my in opinion as well. It was really a great mini-game in mcsg... I had fun playing it with my friends and it should be brought back!!!!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing whilst screwing around in the Hub one day.

Hopefully they didn't cancel development, the beta games were pretty fun.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I loved zedchase in beta. Although I didn't understand it that much.

Reaction score
Honestly, MCSG takes priority ATM. With the new 1.7 sprint and such, NCP has gotten a little sketchy.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's still in development, don't worry!
It'll hopefully be making a return very soon (trying for sometime next week, but no promises), just the 1.7 update has gotten in our way as well as some very exciting things we're cooking up to celebrate the release of the new Hunger Games movie this Friday.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci