• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

zandacool Banned Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RokMelon

Tribute
Reaction score
ok so before you go all specific on me, I know that there was a problem with the ban list when v2 first came out, so yeah.

I was over at zandacool s house and we were playing the survival games, he wasn't banned at the time and this was only just last night! It was his birthday so me and my brother Josh Glancy gave him 30 dollars so he could get iron donor! I brought my microphone so we could try and record a game with commentary. (he's getting is own high quality mic from his dad for his b'day) We managed to get a game recorded and you can watch it here -

(Josh Glancy and I are in the background btw)

As you can see in this game he was using no hacks what-so-ever. I'm pretty sure he made a ban dispute but I'm not entirely sure. Please watch the video and give him a second chance!! :(( I believe zandacool had a good future with youtube, with 40 subs allready under his belt.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
ok so before you go all specific on me, I know that there was a problem with the ban list when v2 first came out, so yeah.

I was over at zandacool s house and we were playing the survival games, he wasn't banned at the time and this was only just last night! It was his birthday so me and my brother Josh Glancy gave him 30 dollars so he could get iron donor! I brought my microphone so we could try and record a game with commentary. (he's getting is own high quality mic from his dad for his b'day) We managed to get a game recorded and you can watch it here -

As you can see in this game he was using no hacks what-so-ever. I'm pretty sure he made a ban dispute but I'm not entirely sure. Please watch the video and give him a second chance!! :(( I believe zandacool had a good future with youtube, with 40 subs allready under his belt.

Well to be honest the proof looked like hacks soooooo...

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do not make ban appeals here. If he has appealed and it was denied, it will most likely remain denied. Also, he could have turned off hacks while you were recording.

RokMelon

Tribute
Reaction score
Do not make ban appeals here. If he has appealed and it was denied, it will most likely remain denied. Also, he could have turned off hacks while you were recording.
mate, he doesnt have hacks. i'm not a retard. i checked his .minecraft folder

RokMelon

Tribute
Reaction score
He could have removed it from his .minecraft folder. Your word is not good enough to get him unbanned.
he got a new laptop and everything and you can't judge just because he's been banned before

zandacool

Experienced
Reaction score
exactly this is not a ban dispute it's a thread and btw my appeal hasn't been upheld guys so calm down about htis being an appeal.

zandacool

Experienced
Reaction score
and if i get a microphone for my b-day and i get banned what is the point of me having a microphone -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci