• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yured's Graphic Shop

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait I thought these were free? And why am I not on the queue...

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
--[REDOING MY APPLICATION!]--
IGN: LittleRawr_
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? Can I have it like TheCivilRanger (Only the pose w/ weapon)
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? Yes I've been waiting a while just re-doing my application
(Saves me time on going to minershoes) Link to your skin please: mcskinsearch.com/skin/LittleRawr_
Any comments?
I love you and use this background: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/OAtloolitnc/maxresdefault.jpg with a blue taint kind of.
Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured Yured
upload_2013-12-28_12-52-50.png

Last edited:

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SniperSnakez
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? Example 2
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? I can wait as long as it takes, as long as I get one :)
Thanks for the patience.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DeX_FTW
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? : Example 1 ( if you can .. pleasse make a angry face )
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? : Yes
Thanks for the patience <3

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Specton
w/ Face Expressions ( Example 1.) or Standard ( Example 2.)? I'd like example 2
Will you be willing to wait if you don't get yours as quick as you expect? Yes, of course.

Would love to have something different than my Minecraft avatar. ;D
Thanks for the patience <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci