• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yozy's AU clan tourney-prize money of $10

Reaction score
IGN: OMGitsMarkiee
Past Experience with clans: Been in a few clans and been owner on 4 clans (pre-sure)
Reason for applying?: Cause I want to help the tournament run smoothly and hopefully be able to record a few of the matches
Will you be active?: I will be active

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: OMGitsMarkiee
Past Experience with clans: Been in a few clans and been owner on 4 clans (pre-sure)
Reason for applying?: Cause I want to help the tournament run smoothly and hopefully be able to record a few of the matches
You have been ACCEPTED as a ref, I'll msg you on Skype about something.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
the main reason I created this is to give some spice into the au clan community as I think it is dyeing down and I this is a good way to bring some more liveliness to the au division.

Do you mean "dyeing" as in dyeing your hair or "dying" as in you're going to die?

Good luck

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
the main reason I created this is to give some spice into the au clan community as I think it is dyeing down and I this is a good way to bring some more liveliness to the au division.

Do you mean "dyeing" as in dyeing your hair or "dying" as in you're going to die?

Good luck
Ahah sorry about that mistake. Was on my IPad when I made the thread and the auto correct some times kicks in. And thanks.

Platinum
Reaction score
Reply to my staff app Yozy?

Reaction score
-Clan Name: Nemesis
-Clan Owner: Me (OMGitsMarkiee)
-Clan Roster Count: 12
-Owners Skype: You have me
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins: None lol (we suck)
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money): We want the mula jokes. We just want to have fun and even if we don't win the whole tournament
-Do you abide by the rules/information?: Yes

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
-Clan Name: Nemesis
-Clan Owner: Me (OMGitsMarkiee)
-Clan Roster Count: 12
-Owners Skype: You have me
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins: None lol (we suck)
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money): We want the mula jokes. We just want to have fun and even if we don't win the whole tournament
-Do you abide by the rules/information?: Yes
Congrats your clan has been ACCEPTED to participate in the tourney. I'll add you to the chat ASAP.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Risq
Past Experience with clans: I've had loads of experience with clans. e.g (Adrenaline, Inferno, Sphynx, Desire) As I know most of the clan rules and will be able to ref fairly.
Reason for applying?: I think that I would be a good ref and ref fairly and not ref biassed.
Will you be active?: Yes.
You have been ACCEPTED as a ref, add me on Skype so we talk about a few things.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: itstomy
Past Experience with clans: Been in a few clans Leader of #Sympathy and in #Adrenaline

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
-Clan Name: #Auspex
-Clan Owner: ItzAustenn
-Clan Roster Count: 2 gonna recruit more members k?
-Owners Skype: PinkPvper
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. No one with 1000+ wins xD, I have 200 (Including stat reset)
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money) Clan tourneys are fun and enjoyable, we were invited :p
-Do you abide by the rules/information?: Yes definetely

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
-Clan Name: #Auspex
-Clan Owner: ItzAustenn
-Clan Roster Count: 2 gonna recruit more members k?
-Owners Skype: PinkPvper
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. No one with 1000+ wins xD, I have 200 (Including stat reset)
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money) Clan tourneys are fun and enjoyable, we were invited :p
-Do you abide by the rules/information?: Yes definetely
I'll ACCEPT you for now but if you don't have the right amount of players before it starts you will be kicked out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci