• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTubers shoutout

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I only made this thread to point out that there are some Spanish YouTubers that have a substantial amount of subscribers (from 130 000 to 1 600 000), and they are not VIP, even though they are loyal MCSG players.
Now if you have played on the EU servers, you may have noticed the humongous amount of Spanish players, they are always looking for those YouTubers, so I think that they should get a chance to become VIP.
Besides, I think that this would keep them on MCSG, instead of making them leave to other servers.
I will list their IGN below, with a video of them playing on MCSG and their YouTube account.

TheWillyrex

alexby11

LuzuVlogs

byStaXx

I would like to thank Mortalx9000 for suggesting me the idea.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
First to not get tagged! And I think that this should be in Feature suggestions Maybe?

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
First to not get tagged! And I think that this should be in Feature suggestions Maybe?
Yeah, I thought about that, but I understood that it is only for in-game suggestions, so I think this is the less inappropriate place to post it.

DaaNieBoY

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah future suggestion is a better topic to place this I think.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Just so you know, there are very few VIPs who are youtubers (To the best of my knowledge) - it's a rare case for MCSG-playing youtubers to get VIP - the most common way is by creating maps.

The only VIP who I know that got VIP because of youtube was BajanCanadian, because he brought so many people (Including myself) to MCSG.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
yeah I think they deserve to get it if they are bringing people to the servers

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah I think they deserve to get it if they are bringing people to the servers
Well, it depends on how many people they bring in. I know this isn't really accurate, but I'd be really really interested if MCSG had an official poll on it's servers, asking if people were brought to MCSG by BajanCanadian. I'd really like to see the results on that.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it depends on how many people they bring in. I know this isn't really accurate, but I'd be really really interested if MCSG had an official poll on it's servers, asking if people were brought to MCSG by BajanCanadian. I'd really like to see the results on that.
I am pretty sure they wouldn't be too keen, since they had a fall out with him

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Just so you know, there are very few VIPs who are youtubers (To the best of my knowledge) - it's a rare case for MCSG-playing youtubers to get VIP - the most common way is by creating maps.

The only VIP who I know that got VIP because of youtube was BajanCanadian, because he brought so many people (Including myself) to MCSG.
I know that it's not easy to become VIP, but they are bringing a subtantial amount of players, you just have to play on EU and you will notice it, there are easily 3 or 4 players talking about at least one of them in each lobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci