• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber Showdown!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations, all of you who applied since my last post have been accepted :)
Gianteye, you only got accepted because you're a good player and you're in a good clan, I'm not going to let everyone with under 50 subscribers in just yet.

Remember to tag who you think should play in the YouTuber Showdown! Spots are filling quickly.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations, all of you who applied since my last post have been accepted :)
Gianteye, you only got accepted because you're a good player and you're in a good clan, I'm not going to let everyone with under 50 subscribers in just yet.

Remember to tag who you think should play in the YouTuber Showdown! Spots are filling quickly.
Thank you, I appreciate it :)

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In Game Name: MattZeeX

Youtube Channel Link: Right Here --> http://www.youtube.com/mattzeex

Subscribers: 52...

Timezone: GMT + 8

I hope you accept me! I just recently started to watch your videos and you're pretty cool. I know I don't have many subs but this will be a great opportunity for me even though I will lag soooo hard. :D

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
In Game Name: MattZeeX

Youtube Channel Link: Right Here --> http://www.youtube.com/mattzeex

Subscribers: 52...

Timezone: GMT + 8

I hope you accept me! I just recently started to watch your videos and you're pretty cool. I know I don't have many subs but this will be a great opportunity for me even though I will lag soooo hard. :D
You're a mod + you complimented me = Accepted :D

The tournament will most likely be held on a US server, because most people participating will be from the US, I might lag a bit as well :(

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're a mod + you complimented me = Accepted :D

The tournament will most likely be held on a US server, because most people participating will be from the US, I might lag a bit as well :(
<3333
Thanks man, I don't mind if I lag that much!

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ToeKnee123456
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/toethegamer
Subscribers (50 minimum): 76

Timezone: EST

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members