• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube Haters

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly I don't understand I've been trying to run my minecraft channel for 3 weeks now. I've made quality to good videos and people just hate. Its really annoying and unfair. What is the point of the dislike button anyways. -_-

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can you send me a link to your channel... there are tons of reasons why it was down-rated, maybe bad video quality, bad audio/voice quality etc. etc.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey man, just ignore the haters and block them if they make mean comments. Could you send me a link too?

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to have a look aswell, send us all the link :)

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I liked it, the episode 1 was funny when Winston wanted to play but was talking to his aunts XD

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
5 dislikes on the second video, haha that's nothing to worry about, probably some trolls or people disliking maybe something you said or did in your video without stating it, probably some trolls disliking about the macbook or something. The videos are alright themselves, the quality was alright (could be improved through).

Simey

Career
Reaction score
The quality of his video is far better than a lot of people on youtube so nothing to worry about!! I think you should just ignore the people that are disliking your videos and look at the ones that do like your video, especially because there are twice as more!

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks! For the feedback guys! And Yep I'm trying to fix the quality because for some reason I record with screenflow in hd, export In HD but when I finalize the project in imovie it does a really Good job. But I'm looking for some better video editingsoftware that might help. Anyways guys Thanks!

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys are too hyper, thats just anoying. Srry

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My iPad wont let meplay them, so ill check out the videos laters :)

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys are too hyper, thats just anoying. Srry
Well we are a bit crazy sometimes since were a 4 man army and we are all freaking out. Its funny because no one can take control of the group xD We are going to film another episode today stay tuned! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci