• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube 'get-together' - 100 win special

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I am CaptainSours, a Youtuber and a common MCSG player. Many of you will know me, many will not. I have recently reached 100 wins, which isn't a lot but it is a good milestone for 3 days of in-game time. I am going to be hosting a survival games server for 1 map; Survival Games 4. I will be privately hosting this, and only 24 tributes can be accepted (with extra incase people can't make it etc). I will not be participating, but spectating and recording the current game!

Note: You do NOT have to be a Youtuber!

Date held: You will be told when chosen. Be patient.

To apply;

Must be 14+.
Must have Teamspeak + Skype.
Must have 125+ wins.
Must not be a sore loser, accept your death.

I want this to be full of good PVP'ers, and also make it very exciting to watch. The editing process will be very long but the final video should be amazing.

If you are interested, send an inbox/leave a reply following this guide:

Name:
IGN:
MCSG experience(in-game time):
Why I should allow you to play:
Who else would you like to see there:

Youtubers such as Flexvoid will be there (hopefully) and we should get some decent PvP'ing going on!

Good luck!

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ExKing
Wins: 318 (Deranked Tribute)
MCSG experience(in-game time): Umm I have been playing MCSG since it first came out
Why I should allow you to play: Because I am a cool guy and.. you want cool guys to play xD?
Who else would you like to see there: Maybe a few good players

Reactions: OBO

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ExKing
Wins: 318 (Deranked Tribute)
MCSG experience(in-game time): Umm I have been playing MCSG since it first came out
Why I should allow you to play: Because I am a cool guy and.. you want cool guys to play xD?
Who else would you like to see there: Maybe a few good players
Thanks for the entry. I will inbox you later if you are chosen, which you probably will be. Be more specific with the other players ;)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for the entry. I will inbox you later if you are chosen, which you probably will be. Be more specific with the other players ;)
Top 100 players ;D So there is a bit more challenge

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Torbjörn Lindgren (obviously not american :p)
IGN: Drybear1998
Wins: about 490
MCSG experience(in-game time): about 1 week and 2 days
Why I should allow you to play: Ive been on MCSG for a long time and I feel like i'm good enough to participate in this "get-together" :)
Who else would you like to see there: A good mix between the best PvPers and well-known people. (my chances of getting in are low but i though that I might apply anyways :))

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Torbjörn Lindgren (obviously not american :p)
IGN: Drybear1998
Wins: about 490
MCSG experience(in-game time): about 1 week and 2 days
Why I should allow you to play: Ive been on MCSG for a long time and I feel like i'm good enough to participate in this "get-together" :)
Who else would you like to see there: A good mix between the best PvPers and well-known people. (my chances of getting in are low but i though that I might apply anyways :))
You have as much of a chance of getting a place as anyone, and you look promising being #78!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You have 100 wins but you are making it a requirement to have 200? Seems a bit unfair to me. Anyways, I don't have TS so I'm not applying :p

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Oliver Sogn(skype: Th3obo1, Norwegian bby<3)
IGN: TheOBO1
Wins: Around 340-345
MCSG experience(in-game time): 6days and 10 hours, 342/1055 games won ;)
Why should I allow you to play: You should allow me to play because I am ranked (pro) by some of the best players at MCSG(teovald and zeX99). Also I will make a lot of trouble for the other tributes who will participate in this game ;)
Who else would you like to see there: I would like to see a mix of great PvPers, tactical players and Youtubers(known people). :D (PS: You should add me)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci