• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube channel : UberBoobers! Be apart of ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
Hello! I make a lot of minecraft PVP video's on survival games and trouble in mineville servers and also a let's play; all with the co-owner of the channel Josh. Soon we will have interesting how to video's which i'm excited to upload.

I would apprieciate if anyone would look at my video's and a fellow minecrafter out in any way!

Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/UberBoobers

Also we plan to livestream with whoever the viewers are at twitch.tv/JoshBrennen or twitch.tv/Edtheg as much as possible, which will be every Sunday at 8pm (gmt) for sure!

Thank you for reading, see you on our channel page? xD

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Hello! I make a lot of minecraft PVP video's on survival games and trouble in mineville servers and also a let's play; all with the co-owner of the channel Josh. Soon we will have interesting how to video's which i'm excited to upload.

I would apprieciate if anyone would look at my video's and a fellow minecrafter out in any way!

Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/UberBoobers

Also we plan to livestream with whoever the viewers are at twitch.tv/JoshBrennen or twitch.tv/Edtheg as much as possible, which will be every Sunday at 8pm (gmt) for sure!

Thank you for reading, see you on our channel page? xD
Blatant advertising is not allowed on these forums.. If you make mcsg videos, you can post them in the media section here, but otherwise please do not flood our forums in an attempt to promote your channel.

If you have any questions, feel free to privately message me or any other mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci