• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube Art required!

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys, im starting a new youtube channel, and need some thumbnails, profile picture, and a youtube banner.
If you are interested in making some art for me, than please comment!

Cheers

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I think demands such as this should be reduced due to the fact that in reality, the chances of someone making you "free art" are extremely low. However duckluv321 and OldManDippy make exceptional art!

Reaction score
But to grow your YT channel correct? You only do it so you can make "speed-art" videos.
Not really actually. I made free graphics way before I started uploading. I most likely won't upload speed art videos and instead intros. For example, I made Deelan lots of art before my YT! :)

EDIT: I mainly started my yt so I wouldn't take up a bunch of space on my laptop with intros. I don't want fame! c:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Not really actually. I made free graphics way before I started uploading. I most likely won't upload speed art videos and instead intros. For example, I made Deelan lots of art before my YT! :)

EDIT: I mainly started my yt so I wouldn't take up a bunch of space on my laptop with intros. I don't want fame! c:
The type of art you are referring to is labeled as "Graphic arts" and differs from the normal "Art". If you take a closer look at what the user is requesting, you will find he is not after "Graphic arts" yet "Art".

Reaction score
The type of art you are referring to is labeled as "Graphic arts" and differs from the normal "Art". If you take a closer look at what the user is requesting, you will find he is not after "Graphic arts" yet "Art".
Alright... Though art sometime means graphics too! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci