• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube Art! All Less Than $2!

Is my artwork good?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi guys, its Floppy and after doing my channel art, I was told that i am good at doing channel art.
Link for Artwork!: http://floppymonitor.imgur.com/all/

Here is what im offering.
Thumbnails: $0.83
Banner: $1.83
YouTube Avatar: $0.83

I will do these only through paypal. In order for me to make the art you need to fill out this form.

IGN(case sensative):
Which art:
Pose:
Backround(what pic):
Blurred Background?:
Anything else:
If you want anything in your hands, then put the link in the form!
Link:

Pay me through paypal. All you need to do is sign up for paypal if you have one then you dont need to sign up. Then, after you have done that, go to your summary and find "send money." Click that then you enter my paypal address which is [email protected]. and enter the amount of money after i have confirmed your art. I will be honest and i will say that if you pay me earlier, your art will be done quicker than if you pay later. *******BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE, CHECK WITH ME AND SO WE CAN MAKE THINGS EASIER. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE THEN DO THE SAME STEPS AS I SAID EARLIER******* Thanks! I hope to do business and i hope that you will be satisfied. -FloppyMonitor

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci