• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube,and getting support

How do u fell about your youtube career

• I feel great and i get lots of good feedback

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I am struggling to get subs and veiws

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should use the proper dimensions for Youtube, it seems unprofessional with the black bars.
Also your first post is horrendous for advertising. If you really want more subscribers, I would spend more time making a good first impression.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
You should use the proper dimensions for Youtube, it seems unprofessional with the black bars.
Also your first post is horrendous for advertising. If you really want more subscribers, I would spend more time making a good first impression.
Who are you referring to?

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
lol black lines ???? thats ur computer then and my vids have good quality so stop hating

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey iamamazing66 wat computer do u use for minecraft and what is ur fps?

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some suggestions:
Although I find your videos entertaining, you copy bajan too much, not completely a bad thing, but try not copying him.

Other then that I like your channel.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal. I'm a fan of bajan and find myself saying phrases he says sometimes too. I try to not talk like him when I'm recording but it kinda comes naturally sometimes. I don't mind too much but i think it would be better if u didn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci