• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youth Section

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
So in an old forum I use to be in there use to be a Youth Section, it was called "Youth of the nation" and in there events would take place and only kids from ages 13-17 were allowed in it, and besides the events there was discussions about how to deal with things or you would ask questions and have other kids your age reply and it was just a giant place for all the teens to go to and discuss their feelings so I was wondering if you guys could add that in or discuss if people here that qualify for the group would want that and maybe it could be implemented. I was also thinking about how they did the events maybe people could host events also and you sign up with friends and they're just MCSG events for the "Youth Section" state your opinions below.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Why does MCSG need a Youth Section? Most of our community is of that age, and this is a Minecraft community, not a dealing with problems community. I understand why you might want this, but many people would probably change their forum age just to have access to this section and there would be tons of trolling. This couldn't end up well in a community like ours. If you want help discussing feelings or something, talk to a real friend or if it's MCSG related you can talk to a staff member.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Personally, I would hate this. I've seen forums with similar things before: all it creates is drama and before we know it MCSG turns into the next whiny and annoying teen gossip group. It starts to get out of hand, users will post extremely personal stories that really shouldn't be on a forum that's dedicated to a video game.

In other words, this is a forum for a video game. Not "teen hardship" problems.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I might.. Just maybe.. But get back on topic now please.
Sorry.

ONTOPIC:
I think this idea is bad for reasons already stated, if you want to hang out with teenagers join a youth club. If you want to discuss and play Minecraft survival games, join MCSG.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci