• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your worst Enemies, And your best friends ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMGjustin i know why you hate me... Because i used BSM (allowed) on hive and killed your team of 2;)
I still have the screenshots of what you guys said to me after that fight.
Congratulations, you killed me! But no, I really dislike you because of your arrogance and elitist attitude. I watched one of your videos and not a single minute would go by without you calling someone a "fricken idiot" or "noob". Also, in your "I met my fans at this amusement park" video, YOU DIDN'T EVEN INTRODUCE THEM! You're a socially awkward person with a huge ego over Minecraft. Instant dislike in my book.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
OMGjustin i know why you hate me... Because i used BSM (allowed) on hive and killed your team of 2;)
I still have the screenshots of what you guys said to me after that fight.
I don't think anyone would really care if they die in a virtual video game, you're one of the few people who takes it that seriously. You have a larger than life ego and are always convinced you're the best. Just because you have more free time than everyone on mcsg (hell, everyone on minecraft) doesn't make you God.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would really care if they die in a virtual video game, you're one of the few people who takes it that seriously. You have a larger than life ego and are always convinced you're the best. Just because you have more free time than everyone on mcsg (hell, everyone on minecraft) doesn't make you God.
Hey now, he doesn't spend ALL of his time on Minecraft... he threw some knives at a tree in his backyard! I swear he's gonna need those to fend off all the hungry women coming at him like leeches. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci