• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Weirdest Settings

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Share some weird or interesting facts about the settings you use on Minecraft! For me, I'm a low sensitivity guy, I like to play on 85 ;p
My open chat key is "enter" not "T" because of previous games. I use "R" to drop. Have been since before I can remember (probably because I'm left handed and more skilled with my pointer finger than my ring finger).

Have fun sharing your weird minecraft settings x3

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I use LShift for player list, Enter for chat, F for inventory, and R for sprint.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I use "F" for shifting if that's weird.. lol. I only do this because I use shift for my sprint key.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
- Z for drop key
- Q for sprint key since that was my BSM setting and I was used to it anyway
- My E3 Cobra's two macros for my right-handed thumb as 1 & 2 inventory slots (I've been experimenting with hotkeying but suck royally at it since I'm not dextrous enough)

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Only until this year I got a mouse (no I didn't steal it! :3 hurrrrrr) so before I used to play on a trackpad and it wasn't very sensitive. At all. So I had to use the R key to hit people xD the amount of times I dropped my sword...

And using a bow/fns was practically impossible I basically had to attack my keyboard and put loads of pressure on it :c

So next time you call my stats noob look what I had to go through before xD Since I got a mouse I've played 300 games and go 40 wins :3 Still not great but over 1400 games with my old laptop I had 40 something...plus the lag from my laptop...xD but it's fun to play with a better mouse/computer (even though still quite laggy) as it's like I'm learning to play MCSG all over again c:!

So yeah, side from the essay, I used to use the R key to hit people

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I use the regular asdw keys, but I use e to sprint, r for inventory, t for typing shift for shifting, and f for F5ing. This is very comfortable for me and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for some new settings. Also, I play on quake pro, and play at 36 sensitivity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci