• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your very first favourite SG map.

Your favourite SG map out of SG 1-3

• Total voters

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Simple question that is sometimes hard to answer :p. What was your very first favourite SG map? (Feel free to explain why as well and BTW it doesn't have to be between SG 1-3 :). If you are new to MCSG, feel free to tell others your current favourite SG map. And another question...Out of the first 3 classic SG maps, what was your favourite map?

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
SG 2 for life. That will always be my favourite classic SG map. My current favourite SG map is Valleyside University and Demons Breeze considering that I got 95 percent of my wins on Valleyside and 5 percent on Demons Breeze. :p

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I had to either choose sg1 or sg2 as my first favorite, so it would have to be sg2 ;)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely SG2, I remember when I first started playing MCSG and I was a total noob. I would climb a random building and almost starve to death every time. :p

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Games 1 was the one that started it all and truly had that survival and 'hunger games' feel to it, so I enjoyed it so much. I used to watch a lot of videos of it back in Beta and it truly was amazing (those videos inspired me to start after I finally managed to purchase an MC account :p).

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Drybone Valley; first ever SG map played and I always won on it.

#BigMapsFTW

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
Valleyside University; Sg2 .. I remember my first games there *climbs skyscrapers*.... 20 minutes later *Jumps off* x)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci