• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Top 5:
5. soggypickle - Even though we tease each other and I call him nooby, and tell him I can own him in MCSG and irl, he is still an amazing PvP'er.

4. Kos - Haven't really played you in a while, I remember our fights being the closest, always leaving us at half a hert every time, and then you saying "big nub" after killing me or vice-versa.

3. Branbob83 - Whenever we fight, it's either really close, or really far (usually being above 5 hearts) Oh, and you always claim that my Asian lag helps me beat you, I have one thing to say about this. NO

2. Doodlebob - You hack. No but seriously, for some reason I just can't beat you, I don't know if its that our different playing styles make you dominate mine, but I just can't beat you. I know a few people who can beat you easily, and I can beat them, but I just can't beat YOU. You usually kill me with more than 4 hearts.

1. G33ke - He owns me so badly it's embarrassing, to a point where he makes me feel like a noob. He precise aim with bows, fishing rods, and swords are amazing and can hardly be outplayed.

avuvos

Survivor
Reaction score
I know mostly EU players so yea

1. Elgoldo
2. xExtract
3. NoahSailer
4. CharlesYummyegg
5. Gravey4rd

Tcup11

Diamond
Reaction score
1. SixZoSeven
2. ThatOneTomahawk (Block hitting champ!)
3. Blamph
4. G33ke
5. Egrodo
6. (For the lolz) ME!!! xD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No one loves Darkrai </3

My list goes as following.

1) Kytria - Mo matter what you tell me his bow skills are easily the best in MCSG. His sword skills aren't amazing but he doesn't need them. Give him 10 arrows and an opponent in full iron and he'll be dead before he can lay a single hit. (Although when he's up against me he will rage alot at me because he never hits me because I'm random >:3)

2) Billabongboy98 - Sword and bow skills are impressive and his utility of secondary weapons are very impressive.

3) NingaristicNinga - The only reason he's not #1 is because I haven't seen him play lately. NingaristicNinga is the only person who when I was in my prime I struggled with. Seeing him in-game made me shake. In clan wars he can carry his team solo. His bow skills and sword skills are on such a high tier it's remarkable, on top of that he's a really nice guy.

4) Thedorkyd1 - It was a debate to put him om the list but I stand by my descision. Back in the day it was funny to see him struggle against me, he was a noob. Now it's really intense fights between us, his improvement is remarkable.

5) SideMullet - Back in the day his name was hilarious to me and I took it as a joke and laughed at him, it came back to haunt me. He is such an amazing player in my opinion.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. TechnoTundra - this monster has a 100% Win/loss ratio.
  2. LeafyGreenTea - so skilled.
  3. SixZoSeven
  4. Hirogami - 69 wins, 69 points.
  5. Erisyuka

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I don't really like these kind of threads because they just cause arguments. But I'm going to post my top five anyway, for both EU and US as it would not really be fair to compare them to each other.

EU Top 5 in no particular order:
CharlesYummyegg
_zeX99_
Elgoldo
Faxulous
brynemannen8

US Top 10, I get a little lag so I find it a little difficult to decide who is better then who so I'm going to put 10 (again no order):
Atmar/20s
Lovelights
BomBashious
Nitro_Elite
xStormmz/The_Great_Tito
Soulv2
zachw27/Sixorr
Tironas11
xBreakk
Angelgun

Status
Not open for further replies.