• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Maps

Reaction score
Hm. My favorite would definately be SG2. It is incredible well-detailed, big but still not too massive, easy to navigate around in (because of the roads) and full of traps and chests. And after all of that, it is still noob-friendly and it gives the new players a chance.

My second favorite is Teweran Survival Games 2. The terraforming and the buildings really matches the wild west style, and I love the way the map includes some cool landmarks like the little tentplace or the windmill area.

And then there is SG3. It might be a bit massive, but I still like it since I have got this pretty good chest route. I do think that it could have a bit moar landmarks though.

Fourth is Moonlight Lake. The upset and the terraforming is beautiful, and the chest locations and the small structures is well-placed. I do find some of the structures a bit... random though (like the lava-obsidian parkour thing). The map itself is small and makes some good short games.

Fifth is definitely Solar Frost. The gameplay is unique, since it is all in enclosed space inside a cave. I don't always like playing it though.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
1.fortress pike
2.sg2
3.tsg
4.tsg2
5.hungry hills

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
1. MCSGv1 SG2
2. TSG2
3. TSG
4. Asia Games (don't hate on me)
5. Moonlight Lake

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
They are cool maps for me I have awesome routes and I always win on these maps I am not a noob that always vote for sg4 and breeze

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
same. Even though they are good maps i always like a change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci