• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YOUR Top 3 MCSG Maps!

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
1. SG3 - Fun, nice, long games. I had a great route, thanks to MCSG and its great tier placement skills. Reminds me of the old days when it was just this, SG1, and SG2. Otherwise I just flat out like it. Another thing, great terraforming.
2. SG2 - Great gameplay and a great build. Awesome PvP and is extremely fun. It is almost tied with SG3.
3. Survival Kingdom - Tons of chests, a decent amount of PvP, some OP routes (god apples), and overall I just like it. It is also an impressive build.

Reaction score
1. Lost Mine- Great gameplay, love the concept.
2. Solar Frost- Would be higher than Lost Mine, but I don't like the revamp.
3. SG4- May be overplayed, but has the best overall PvP expierience.

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
1. SG1 - My first win <3
2. SG2 - The detail in it is remarkable.
3. SG3 - I've won on it once yet I love exploring the map and starving to death every time I play

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Moonlight - I didn't like it at all in the beginning, but I gave it a chance and I'm in love with that map. It's not a too long game, easy to fight, just a little challenge with all the water and trees. But I like it!
2. Holiday Resort - I have a really awesome chestroute that barely anyone is taking. And the best thing, after refill (or before), I'm always crafting a minecart and goes for a ride. #ZietraStyle
3. The survival game 2 - Lovely map, awesome buildings and you don't even need to have a good chestroute to make it to deathmatch, you can just derp around. Sadly, they don't pick it as much as before because of all the new maps.
Meow

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't realise that I wrote that much :(

BucksGoesHam

Spectator
Reaction score
1. SG4 only because it's super easy to win
2. Demon's Breeze because it's Breeze without the water fights
3. OG Solar Frost because it was fast
I know nooby picks :p

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. SG2. Amazing map, couldn't be much better IMO
2. Fortress Pyke: An all out fun map to play, brilliantly made, yet doesn't get played enough
3. Rugged Lands: Really fun to play on, obviously a lot of thought has been put into it.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Breeze, I am a bow man. This map is the best for it :D
2. ValleySide, I get full iron stone sword within the first 5 minutes.
3. SG4, Descent route. Small and doesn't take to long to do.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
SG2 - A classic MCSG map, this map has an unprecedented amount of work and detail put into it. That said, it offers a wide variety of PvP...ranging from close quarters [inside buildings] wider, more open spaces [in front of bank, area around crafting tables, parking lot] to even water [the river]

Valleyside University - This is my absolute favorite community map. Its a setting that I can see in real life, and it does not contain the following: A dragon, a pirate ship, or a cornucopia that is hard to get out of.

SG4 - As you all know, this map is action packed and contains a lot of the same features as SG4 and Valleyside University.
I love to fight people at the airfield and/or on the train tracks!

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
1: Survival Games 4, So many routes you can't really get cut off from your own.
2: Wyverns Wake, I know a tier 2 double and there are open fields everywhere with only a little bit of water and pretty much no ice.
3: Teweran Survial Games 2: Lot of tier 2s, If you're route does get cut off you can just wait for refill. It also barely gives any frame drop and there are lots of open fields.

Reaction score
My top 3 maps

1. Karmunrah - Rarely gets played, I have a good route and I win 90% of the games I play on it, or atleast almost win.

2. Rugged Lands - Hobo sticks. They're so awesome.

3. Demon's Breeze - It's too easy, yet too hard to win on that map. I can easily just punch some stacked guy into the lava and I win. Although sometimes that happens to me :p I also have a really good route.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci