• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

your sg rek stories :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Share your sg pvp rek stories? :=)
Today, i was play on icraus, and I killed a fulliron bacca in void, he said im aimbot but i just click fast, and my ping :=)

Your rek storyes? I wold love to hear them?XDd!lol

All credit for the memes go to jonnysurvives :3

Last edited:

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
1 tim i kild dis afk dood nd den i died 2 a hakr becoz it was eu

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
1 tim i kild dis afk dood nd den i died 2 a hakr becoz it was eu
Im been learn, that bad grammer means jokes, so no u didnt, ur not evn good :=) no flame just my onion

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I killed a person in the Survival Games for once. I feel special for that, because I got a kill. :I

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you EU? I think I've seen you ingame and sponsored you? :eek:
I WON I WON I FRICKING WON!!!!
I go on EU quite a rare amount of times, but I do go on the US servers every now and then. Hmm, what if you did sponsor me? That'd be a pretty lovely memory, knowing someone out the cares about me. :3

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
thats what i said
its a shannrarrbananarar referee lol!!/
I go on EU quite a rare amount of times, but I do go on the US servers every now and then. Hmm, what if you did sponsor me? That'd be a pretty lovely memory, knowing someone out the cares about me. :3
I think it was a Valleyside game with a lot of mods x) I don't know what I sponsored, but I remember I did.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
Camped in a tree the whole game then apparently a hacker disconnected. That was my very first win and many followed *LONG* after. #GG10REKED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci