• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your perspective of 'GG'

When do you think it's fair to say 'GG'

• Killing a pro player off spawn

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Killing a pro player after you both had full iron diamond swords

Votes: 86 92.5%

• Total voters

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
gg, tell your friends
gg no re l2p ur np 4 me go cry bad excuse idc way2eZ noob get out the way m8 bg nerf korea #goml kid
gg no re 2 ez steam roll steam clap paddy cake close line goml l2p bg noob get owned 2k13 kthxbye
dude you just got hardcore chickenrolled

Really, 'GG' should be used once you've had a fair fight with someone.
I use the above if I beat an enemy, or if I'm joking around with a friend:D
we're enemies

Reaction score
I completely agree with your point here. I see GG in different ways depending on the case. Let's say you're in deathmatch, you don't have the best stuff, maybe gold and chain armor, and a stone or iron sword, and the other guy you're going against has full iron and a diamond sword, and of course there's that other guy who has a leather helmet and a stone axe, but lets just ignore him because that's not important. The full iron guy kills you, and says 'GG' because that 1) shows good sportsmanship and 2) He won the game, of course that's a GG. That's not such a bad thing, because you know they're not insulting you (unless they do it intentionally), but lets say you have full iron and a diamond sword, and you're going in to deathmatch with the other two guys being a team of 2, with similar stuff to you, maybe not as good, but good enough to, if they were to team on you they could kill you. You die to that team, and they both say GG. That's a lot worse because 1) They teamed on you, and that fight was unfair 2) It's not a good way to show good sportsmanship, because they had to team to get the victory. So moral of this all, people should just chill out on saying 'GG' all the time, and don't say it unless you actually win the game.

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
I say everything is good in moderations, but people are a little obsessive using 'GG' every chance they can get. :p

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
You are actually telling me people are using "GG" after a kill? Isn't the real time to say it when the game was finished and it was a "Good Game". After a "Good Fight" you should use "GF".. it's not that difficult..

J

Joel/MadDawg

What really pisses me off is when someone with better stuff calls me a noob when I run away from a fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci