• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most tragic death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Most tragic, that's easy.
Starving to death when I found food on the bottom of the ocean, I grabbed it, but right before I reached the surface, drowned.
Moral: Water can save your life, but it can also kill you in an instant.

Hydraxon

Spectator
Reaction score
I basically messed up and was going to attack someone with my stone sword but instead hit them with my apple. In my frantic scrolling to get back to it I was slain by the Stone Axe in my head.

Zectric

Spectator
Reaction score
My most tragic death...
I was on top of a building and I needed to get to the top, but the edge was covered with fence, there was another part of the roof with no fence, so I i jumped to it... I ended up jumping 1 block forward instead of the 5 I needed to and fell... and died...
Shuddup, it's not funny XD

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Diamond sword, full iron. Level 8, wanted to enchant my stuff I go to the enchant table but, pushed in the lava due to lag. :c

Bionic_Gamer

Spectator
Reaction score
Diamond Sword full iron armor jumped off cliff into water moved forward lagged back ontop of the cliff and walked of before i managed to reacted and died horribly and i was chasing someone in top 3 do I lost my sword to him :(

Starry11

Spectator
Reaction score
I haven't been playing on Survival Games servers long but I'd say that my most tragic death was..
I'd teamed up with 2 other players in the training area but when we got put into the arena we were separated. They ran to the cornucopia but I ran away from it. I later realised that I had nothing at all. I went into a mob infested building, grabbed the contents of a chest (It had armour, weapons and food in). I was pretty happy, felt like I was well protected, and I decided to climb one of the tallest buildings on the map but, when I got to a few blocks away from the top, I saw the 1 block jump. I could have gone around it but it was one of them "I can totally do this" moments. Well, I fell. And died. *Facepalm*

Starry11

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not good at posting stories that don't have unneeded details.. Or short stories...

Danielson

Spectator
Reaction score
mine was when i was building a tall house and a pig went up the stairs and pushed me off the cliff my house was beside :(now, i kill every pig i see but i got exploded by creepers so i stopped minecraft for a day.:mad: stupid pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci