• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your luckiest moment in MCSG?

magle

Spectator
Reaction score
was final 3, and had full leather armor+iron sword. Just before final deathmatch someone dies. I spawn right behind the guy-noticing he has full iron+diamond-and not thinking quick enough i wack him with a chicken instead of my sword and kill him. Guess the fight got him down really low...

Vegard

Spectator
Reaction score
My 2 luckiest moments are: I grabbed 1 chest at the cornocopia that has 2 diamonds and 1 stick in it, I quickly make a diamond sword. I got a diamond sword about 10 seconds into the game. 2. I had a wooden sword and no armor I see a team of 2 with stone swords, I take the first from behind, I dont have enough time to equip the stone sword, so I finish the guy with stone sword with only 3 hearts and a wooden sword. I continue with the round with a stone sword, meet a guy with almost full iron armor and iron sword, and I end up killing him with a stone sword and leather chestplate. As sunset comes I run to the corn to see that there already is somone there, just as the chests are refilled I run upto him and kills him, with full health the deathmatch begins. Lucky for me all the people only had stone swords or axes and I win the round!

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts, if anything its the most skill I've ever shown, I get a flint and steel early on, and a wood sword. I have full health, half hunger. All of a sudden, someone with a diamond sword and full iron pops out, I whip out my flint and steel and light him up. He panics, trying to attack, I move and hit him from the side. He exstinguishes the fire he is still so foolishly standing him. But by now, the winner is set and I land the final blow.

The rest of the game was still shockingly tough though! At corn I was ambushed by a team of two, one in half gold, another in half iron. On had a diamond sword, another had iron. I juke the diamond man out. Using my trusty flint and steel I light him up, as I did to the poor soul earlier. He handles it better, jumping out of the fire asap, but the damage was done and I landed another killing blow. Just as I calmed down. I turn to see Mr.Iron charging me, to my shock he darts behind me, grabbing his fallen companions diamond blade, I whip out two quick strikes at him, easily defeating the already weakened foe. I shook my head in disbeliefe at my luck. I light one final fire and burn the extra diamond sword. I went on cruise control from then on, making a relativly easy victory in the end of it all.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also, just yesterday, i was lucky enough to grab a stone sword on map 2. I climb the vines in the middle, and 5 people are digging through the leaves to get to the middle chests. I killed all 5 of them :D. But then i got lag killed by some guy later on....

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
My luckiest moment was getting full chain armor and a stone sword at corn and killing everyone. It was a game where everyone wanted to kill me couse I kept winning on that server and they were pissed, but I won that game also.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My 2 luckiest moments are: I grabbed 1 chest at the cornocopia that has 2 diamonds and 1 stick in it, I quickly make a diamond sword. I got a diamond sword about 10 seconds into the game. 2. I had a wooden sword and no armor I see a team of 2 with stone swords, I take the first from behind, I dont have enough time to equip the stone sword, so I finish the guy with stone sword with only 3 hearts and a wooden sword. I continue with the round with a stone sword, meet a guy with almost full iron armor and iron sword, and I end up killing him with a stone sword and leather chestplate. As sunset comes I run to the corn to see that there already is somone there, just as the chests are refilled I run upto him and kills him, with full health the deathmatch begins. Lucky for me all the people only had stone swords or axes and I win the round!
Can you get sticks from tier 2 cornucopia chests?

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
My luckiest moment is at the start of a game on the forest map (forgot the number) everyone rushed the corn. I noticed a guy going for one of the outside ones, so I punched him while he was gathering the items. Turns out he had full iron armor, some food and a stone sword. I got it all and ran. I eventually got to the final five, but the other 4 were all on a team, and they swarmed me when I was going for a chest.

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Im going 2 make this brief.
It was me with leather chest, pants, and stone sword vs almost full iron and diamond sword.
we were on map 3 by the button that says "push 4 diamond sword". I knew that you fall into lava, but apparently the other guy didn't, so when he was right in front of the button i pushed it and he fell into lava and died.
The end.

MrMilkshake

Survivor
Reaction score
Going into the house. not the one with the crafting table to see someone died with an iron sword

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci