• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~~Your Longest Skype Call?~~

Longest Skype Call

• 0-3 hours

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 4-7 hours

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • 8-11 hours

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • 12-15 hours

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 16+ hours!

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
So recently (today) me and my friends had nothing to do so we all hoped on skype and played gta5 heist and stuffs. At the end of the day I looked at the skype timer and it said 12 hours!!! 12 hours for me was a lot but I am pretty sure there are people with longer time. I want to know what is your longest skype call ever with anyone??

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
about a day or soemthing idk 16 - 20 hours or something
me and two of my other friends could spend hours talking and playing questions all night, it was like all night and day for me.
we did this often tbh. I wasn't very social then aha;-;;

Rooonann

Survivor
Reaction score
My personal record is 7 hours. My good friend and myself were playing some CS:GO while we were in this call. Sadly it ended when my friend had to go to sleep. I know my friend was in a call for about 14 hours one time, because he wouldn't want to join my call.. :p
Also, a lot of people now a days are using Team-speak a lot more than Skype. I personally still prefer Skype as it is so much more simple, basic and very easy.

This thread has also made me think - I'm going to try beat my personal record sometime soon. I'm going to attempt this in the next few months as I think it would be a really good challenge. :)
Thanks for the idea and I like the idea of this thread, :)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
My personal record is 7 hours. My good friend and myself were playing some CS:GO while we were in this call. Sadly it ended when my friend had to go to sleep. I know my friend was in a call for about 14 hours one time, because he wouldn't want to join my call.. :p
Also, a lot of people now a days are using Team-speak a lot more than Skype. I personally still prefer Skype as it is so much more simple, basic and very easy.

This thread has also made me think - I'm going to try beat my personal record sometime soon. I'm going to attempt this in the next few months as I think it would be a really good challenge. :)
Thanks for the idea and I like the idea of this thread, :)
Ayy lmao. 14 hour call me and my mates had playing CS all day in the holidays, we had probably done that a week straight with calls 8-9 hours+ as well. (Yes, I'm serious.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci