• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Greatest Moments Ever!

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best moments were my 1st win, 100th win, 200th win, 300th win, and 400th win. And the satisfaction of wiping out entire teams in a game by myself.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Greatest moment was with StayCrafty a few nights ago. Not just the fact that he spectated me through 1v3ing a team of stacked players, but the way we did it.

Oh, the sneaks and distractions and getting them to turn on each other without me ever getting noticed until the end. Truly felt like The Hunger Games or some other movie :p

RCFloris27

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on Breeze island, on top of a tree. Someone with good armor and weapons was right under me. I only had a bow without arrows, so I pulled out the bow to scare him. He dropped a piece of wheat and ran off, so I jumped down, grabbed the wheat and punched him right off the island. He died. I loved that moment.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Took down an entire 5 man team. All with leather and chain armor parts. The nubs gave some armor to a guy with no sword. When they ran to corn on SG1 I rushed in destroyed the guy and ran out with taking 2 hits.

The team followed me into the sea and fishing rodded a guy to me. When he was close enough I also killed him. Chest refilled and they walked back to corn. So I followed but by the trees. I shot 3 arrows and hit all of them once. I then jumped down to hit the most decked guy. And suprisingly taking him out. I then ran around with two maniacs behind me willing to take revenge on me.

I turned around shot another arrow in one and rushed in for the kill. The other guy got some crits on me so I didn't succeed on killing him. Now with one guy regening and another one eating food. I open my inventory where I find the best weapon of all: flint&Steel. I light him on fire and easily finish him.

I turn around and rush to the other guy. As the coward he is he starts running. So I shoot 2 arrows in his ass to finish him off. 15 seconds before dm.

Also my 100th win was amazing :).

Worst moment? I got trapped by 2 guys at SG4 hangar. So I tried escaping by jumping of and got down to 1,5 hearts. And all of the sudden a guy appears and kills me with a wooden axe. I rejoined the server and he kept laughing at me. :/

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
My worst was probably where I saved swans life in a hg when he had no sword,I came 4th cos he cornered me in the boat and killed me when I was opening a chest.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
So many moments to choose from:p Most probably when I was in a Team with Mr.xasxleech, and we were completely dominating. Full iron, diamond sword, the lot. We were on Breeze, climbing the parkour tower for fun. (Yeah I know, we're bad asses) He jumped down from the top, and got into a boat. I then jumped down from the top and... landed on his boat and died:( He found it funny, untill he got teamed on by a nooby team of 3;D.
Then theres all the moments with Hudderguy, which are most probably the best:p All the stupid 'Fus Ro Dah' backstabbing off of high ledges...
Good times, good times:p

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
My best was the next day me and my friend killed swanHD who killed me the day before when teamed with him and then we went on to win it

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
Killing a team of 4 Solo where each member had decent swords/armor .
Thank you flint n steel and my bow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci